Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That finale:huhldup:

Wouldn't trade lives with any of these people

did anyone "win"?

from the warden who was about to losing his job committing suicide basically getting knifed up by cacs, to robert getting shot in the neck, tris oding on drugs and killing constantine, milo getting killed and kyle getting arrested for attempted murder, bunny whole crew getting merked same with the russians, evelyn on ian's ass

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This would be a perfect ending to the series if it isn't a 4th season. Kyle pretty much has to deal with everything Robert asked him about Ian. Everyone else is either gone or has lost everything.

If this was it it was a hellva last episode and tied up all loose ends

I would never want to be close to Mike he has demonic energy.

Bunny won

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect finale
Was the black dad in the car with the kids part of bunny's crew?

I wish Robert's ass would of died, season 4 is gonna deal with that fall out

Iris dying was bittersweet, she liked being controlled by men whether it was the Russians, Mike, AB, etc...

other than season 1 this was the best season by far killing season 2

edit: Kareem crazy as hell for that but I understand

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Got 2 episodes left to watch in the third season. Love the gritty acting in this series

Why the fukk would anyone willingly live in this city? :russ:

It’s basically Gotham level of crime and fukkery. At least with Gotham you have Batman who can provide some sort of fear to the criminals and bring some balance

Kingstown only has McLusky and his Lincoln Town Car:mjlol:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
That finale was dope af :wow: I don’t think there’s going to be another season

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the best season of this show. I didn't like how in previous seasons black ppl were pretty much food. Getting manipulated for someone else's endgame. This season they were fleshed out and more than just a resource when "Mike needs to talk to some nikkas". Bunny leveled up. He was a peer of Mike this season and not just his "Do Boy". I even like the shyt with Raph and his family. I had a feeling Kareem was about to do that shyt. I understand but damn shank a couple of them mufukkas on your way out. I don't know how Milo survived that explosion but fukk it. Have any of these dudes fukked Iris? Ever? Milo? Konstantin? I know Mike aint hit. What is it about this broad?? But damn if troubled was a person! RIP
I was off this show after S2 when it didn't look like it was coming back. Now I want a S4 even tho it looks like they could potentially wrap it up. I'm gonna go back to S1 because there is still some shyt I'm confused about cuz I've kinda casually watched. This used be my "fukk it all my other shows are on break" type watch. Cuz I have no clue who the crazy mofo Ian just killed that he kept taking out of jail is. Even the time he took him to someone's house and crazy dude killed him, I have no clue why. I don't know who the dude that died was or if Ian was planning for that to happen. I don't know if the DA chick been on Robert or what but I guess he killed to many mofos?? IDK!

Now the game playing at the end with Milo/Connie/Iris/Mike was a lil unrealistic to me but it made for good TV drama. Konnie, Mike, and Iris are all in the same room and you have your gun out. Why not kill them all? Why let this bytch go, conditionally or not? Was he not gonna kill Mike? Why does he need Mike? It was weird to me but I let it go since I actually enjoyed the season.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike always just driving around, gets a call. More dead bodies. I'm on my way. :dead:
*Mikes phone rings*

"Yea"

:francis: Mike you gotta get down here. We got a fukkin massacre on our hands. 7 dead Russians, and we found a crip rag on the scene

:snoop: Jesus fukk

:francis: another thing. Rob just punched one of the witnesses

:why:FUKK. Alright:stopitslime:

*shot of the Lincoln speeding up*