One of yall lemme borrow your login so I can finally watch this :sadcam:
Sail the seas on that shyt nikka :mjgrin:
giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I finally did a trial to watch this, on ep3 of s2, the incredible *insert cape emoji* (where the fukk did this go?) Mike is doing for this bytch is driving me crazy. If there’s ever been a time to state “she belongs to the game” this is it. Let this girl handle her work and stop jumping off the deep end

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
So I finally did a trial to watch this, on ep3 of s2, the incredible *insert cape emoji* (where the fukk did this go?) Mike is doing for this bytch is driving me crazy. If there’s ever been a time to state “she belongs to the game” this is it. Let this girl handle her work and stop jumping off the deep end
literally chose a whore house over sitting in a quiet suburb for a couple weeks

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Renner is doing rehab, I think he's on the road to recovery so maybe we get a season 3.

I just hope it's without Mikes mom. Such an annoying character.
She talks like a less goofy Jennifer Coolidge. I keep waiting for her to have a powerful scene that justifies her being in the show, but nope, just sniveling goofy old white woman all in the video

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This guy took a psychopath serial killer out on a road trip and didn't even have him cuffed on his way out the door :mjlol: .

This season 2 as a whole is a mess and hard to follow, but the fukkery is nearing power levels
Definitely a white power (no AB) universe they building over here, only thing saving it is better acting

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took me out of the show.