Lil homie really hit the:

wwwwwwww.gif

:mjlol:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Bryan Keith gimmick has potential to be something special he could literally be anyone hit man and collect bounties

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I did not know Taylor Sheridan was mf Chief Hale yo:mjlol: . Shyt explains a lot. Mf must have gotten his show school credits directly from the school of Sutter 😂. The broad daylight shootouts/murders, rape, goofy black characters, it's all here. SOA at least had a good 4-5 seasons before the reins fully came off tho.

2nd season of this has been so so besides the first CPL episodes & that was just for fukkery purposes.

I'm only middle of S2 but Mom storyline a 2 pack of ass. Iris right behind it. Brother itching to get back involved in shyt even after being in the prison sewer system having panic attacks. And wtf is the point of Milo fr:pachaha:
I fw SoA, but season 3 was when I went "Aight :patrice:" them taking his son to Ireland was just flat out ridiculous

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Just means he's probably in every single episode now instead of appearing in several, even if he was already in most episodes last season.