Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm not sure which show has more fukkery Mayor of Kingstown or Force.

:mjlol:
Dude died because she was carrying out a hit the gang put on him at the other prison. They did that because he beat up a gang member there. He beat him up because dude had him send a pack in the mail, which is illegal. He did that for dude because he thought they were friends.

Hell of a way to die.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dude died because she was carrying out a hit the gang put on him at the other prison. They did that because he beat up a gang member there. He beat him up because dude had him send a pack in the mail, which is illegal. He did that for dude because he thought they were friends.

Hell of a way to die.
The COs and his Uncle were dumb as hell putting him in an all female prison. The nikka let a male inmate manipulate him. What you think a decent looking one throwing p*ssy at him gonna do to him? Shouldve just stuck that nikka in an office only area, working the visitor intake or something.

daemonova

Daps
Mayor of Kingstown season 3 sets a filming start date as its lead star Jeremy Renner makes a miraculous recovery. Co-created by Yellowstone's Taylor Sheridan and Hugh Dillon, the Paramount+ series follows Renner as Mike McLusky who acts as the unofficial mayor of a fictional crime-ridden town. After season 2 finished filming but before it aired, Renner suffered a serious snow plow accident and during his recovery, the series was renewed for a third season in September 2023, though it was unable to start filming due to the SAG-AFTRA strike, which ended in November.

Now, with the actors strike officially over, the Mayor of Kingstown season 3 filming start date has been set. According to Deadline, the third season is expected to go into production in early 2024. Furthermore, half of the scripts were written before the WGA strike, followed by the second half completed afterward.

Mayor of Kingstown season 3 is starting production sooner than initially expected due to the miraculous nature of Renner's recovery. If the series starts filming in early 2024, as is expected now, it will be roughly one year after Renner's life-threatening accident. On New Year's Day, the actor was accidentally run over by his seven-ton snow plow, resulting in over 30 broken bones, blunt chest trauma, and orthopedic injuries that required multiple surgeries. While there were initial questions about whether Renner would ever act again, he has been making a miraculous recovery.

In the months since his accident, Renner has been undergoing every type of therapy, including physical therapy, peptide injections, IV drips, stem cell, exosomes, infrared therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and cold plunges. On the 10-month anniversary of his accident, Renner shared a video of him running up his steep driveway, appearing perfectly capable of returning to acting in a few months' time. All things considered, Mayor of Kingstown season 3 could premiere in the summer of 2024 at the earliest.

Mayor of Kingstown seasons 1-2 are streaming on Paramount+.

Source: Deadline

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Mayor of Kingstown season 3 sets a filming start date as its lead star Jeremy Renner makes a miraculous recovery. Co-created by Yellowstone's Taylor Sheridan and Hugh Dillon, the Paramount+ series follows Renner as Mike McLusky who acts as the unofficial mayor of a fictional crime-ridden town. After season 2 finished filming but before it aired, Renner suffered a serious snow plow accident and during his recovery, the series was renewed for a third season in September 2023, though it was unable to start filming due to the SAG-AFTRA strike, which ended in November.

Now, with the actors strike officially over, the Mayor of Kingstown season 3 filming start date has been set. According to Deadline, the third season is expected to go into production in early 2024. Furthermore, half of the scripts were written before the WGA strike, followed by the second half completed afterward.

Mayor of Kingstown season 3 is starting production sooner than initially expected due to the miraculous nature of Renner's recovery. If the series starts filming in early 2024, as is expected now, it will be roughly one year after Renner's life-threatening accident. On New Year's Day, the actor was accidentally run over by his seven-ton snow plow, resulting in over 30 broken bones, blunt chest trauma, and orthopedic injuries that required multiple surgeries. While there were initial questions about whether Renner would ever act again, he has been making a miraculous recovery.

In the months since his accident, Renner has been undergoing every type of therapy, including physical therapy, peptide injections, IV drips, stem cell, exosomes, infrared therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and cold plunges. On the 10-month anniversary of his accident, Renner shared a video of him running up his steep driveway, appearing perfectly capable of returning to acting in a few months' time. All things considered, Mayor of Kingstown season 3 could premiere in the summer of 2024 at the earliest.

Mayor of Kingstown seasons 1-2 are streaming on Paramount+.

Source: Deadline

:blessed: We byke

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Avoided this show for awhile after I been hearing about it here and there. Premise just wasn't grabbin me like that. But after Ep. 1, I'm in for the fukkery :ehh:

Sorry, Vera. Dem pancakes got cooked too early :to:

daemonova

Daps
Avoided this show for awhile after I been hearing about it here and there. Premise just wasn't grabbin me like that. But after Ep. 1, I'm in for the fukkery :ehh:

Sorry, Vera. Dem pancakes got cooked too early :to:
artworks-f1ceSWXKKi2jkT0v-z1CV9g-t500x500.jpg

You gonna be tennis ball hitting Mfers, now get me a McFlurry, it's hot in the mfer

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
artworks-f1ceSWXKKi2jkT0v-z1CV9g-t500x500.jpg

You gonna be tennis ball hitting Mfers, now get me a McFlurry, it's hot in the mfer

Naw nicca aint no Mickey D's round this bytch :gucci:

I get u one of dem blizzards tho from the Q & u gon like it :ufdup:

Can't believe they did Mitch like that :huhldup:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I did not know Taylor Sheridan was mf Chief Hale yo:mjlol: . Shyt explains a lot. Mf must have gotten his show school credits directly from the school of Sutter 😂. The broad daylight shootouts/murders, rape, goofy black characters, it's all here. SOA at least had a good 4-5 seasons before the reins fully came off tho.

2nd season of this has been so so besides the first CPL episodes & that was just for fukkery purposes.

I'm only middle of S2 but Mom storyline a 2 pack of ass. Iris right behind it. Brother itching to get back involved in shyt even after being in the prison sewer system having panic attacks. And wtf is the point of Milo fr:pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
So u gon' hit a state DA now, huh? You kill a downtown nicca like that & the whole world gon stand up & take notice :gucci:

821c7e21e6f57bcf-600x338.jpg

Who da fukk these niccas think they is :wtf:

Wait a min, this mf Mike stoppin' an all out Aryan/Crip standoff like all dese niccas know who he is wherever he go :laff: