Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Episode 5 right now

I don’t know what to think of this show right now

it’s good but :wtf: this guy is running everything and it’s almost without question

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The stereotypical, black, corner posted gangmembers are cringy in an otherwise dope ass show. Kind of reminds me of the Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey. Funny seeing the guy from Limitless getting a role in it.

Edit: show is :mjpls: af with the way they got the black characters written:stopitslime:
I’m only halfway into the 2nd episode…but it seems like the writers went full on ‘white man’s burden’ / savior / ‘our corruption is the best kind of corruption’ with this shyt.

The fukkery seems elite and hilarious so far tho

:heh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Mayor of Kingstown: Season Two; Nishi Munshi Promoted to Paramount+ Series Regular
Regina Avalos Regina Avalos
6 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown TV Show on Paramount+: canceled or renewed?
(Photo Cr: Marni Grossman/ViacomCBS)

Mayor of Kingstown viewers will see more of Tracy McLusky in the upcoming second season of the series. Nishi Munshi (above, left) has been promoted to a series regular on the Paramount+ crime thriller. The show was renewed in February following its first season of 10 episodes

Deadline said the following about Munshi’s role in the Paramount+ drama.

“Munshi’s Tracy McLusky is the wife of the youngest McLusky brother, Kyle (Taylor Handley), who is a police officer in Kingstown. She appeared in five episodes in the first season.”

Jeremy Renner, Dianne Wiest, Kyle Chandler, Hugh Dillon, Taylor Handley, Emma Laird, Tobi Bamtefa, Derek Webster, Hamish Allan-Headley, Pha’rez Lass, and Aidan Gillen star in the crime drama, which follows a family of power brokers in Michigan.

A premiere date for the second season of Mayor of Kingstown will be announced later.

MOK_UNIT_110_10_02_21_MG_000573_R-scaled-e1658105766795.jpg