Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
fukk this dude and everyone on that “he’s got a point” bullshyt. He doesn’t.

When his police do their jobs and catch these criminals, they get punished to the full extent of the law. They’re not met with leniency. The same can’t be said when a pig commits murder. That was always the point. The same Black folks screaming Black Lives Matter have been speaking out against inner city violence for longer than I’ve been alive.

Nah. They just don’t want to get the point.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
You sound dumb with this statement.
I don’t even know you :russ: you sound dumb if you think people in Chicago, or New York inner city area care about a former cop/ politician opinion on black on black crime, his message will not be respected due to his background,different person then you may have a valid discussion, but him going on tv saying that shyt not gonna mean shyt :mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
You live over the pond where cops don't have guns

Please exit the thread fakkit

We do have armed police, they have killed in similar fashion too. But we also have police who kill without guns. That’s been going on since we got into this country.

America isn’t the only country in the world with corrupt murderous police.

killacal

Banned
Daps
We do have armed police, they have killed in similar fashion too. But we also have police who kill without guns. That’s been going on since we got into this country.

America isn’t the only country in the world with corrupt murderous police.

George Floyd death: How many black people die in police custody in England and Wales?

13 black people have been killed in custody in the uk in the last ten years:dead:
Then go to your forums and discuss it :childplease:

We don't need to hear you saying we... When your police are glorified mountaineers who kill whites at a higher clip than blacks :dead:dumb ass wanna be down chip eating bytch:pacspit:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
George Floyd death: How many black people die in police custody in England and Wales?

13 black people have been killed in custody in the uk in the last ten years:dead:
Then go to your forums and discuss it :childplease:

We don't need to hear you saying we... When your police are glorified mountaineers who kill whites at a higher clip than blacks :dead:dumb ass wanna be down chip eating bytch:pacspit:

I don’t know if you think you’re in another thread, but this thread is about inter-racial violent murders and not police murders :dwillhuh:

And I don’t need to use forums to speak to black people in my own country, we face to face for that. I just do it online to see how the world is. Trust me this isn’t the only forum I’m on for international matters. So I’ll stay in this thread for as long as I like, thank you sir. :smile:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Using a tragedy to look for points with a certain group.

Asking how we can stop black black violence is fair when coming from a genuine place. That wasn't this. This dude only cares about being mayor of NYC.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don’t know if you think you’re in another thread, but this thread is about inter-racial violent murders and not police murders :dwillhuh:

And I don’t need to use forums to speak to black people in my own country, we face to face for that. I just do it online to see how the world is. Trust me this isn’t the only forum I’m on for international matters. So I’ll stay in this thread for as long as I like, thank you sir. :smile:
Crumpet ass bytch kill yourself

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
adams went after BLM because drill rappers and mainec00n hi-hater pressed him. since the BLM org was co-opted by alphabetcewns, it's an easy target

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
That's because it is. BLM are social activist, not law enforcement. They hold police accountable because they have legitimate, legal authority to kill, and oftentimes face no consequences when they do so.

To make it simple: Ray Ray shoots and kills a little girl. He gets arrested or becomes a fugitive of the law. He is ostracized from normal black society. The only people supporting him are other POS criminals and gang members. In that situation, who does BLM protest? They go to the jail and protest once Ray Ray is arrested, or go to his hood and protest? I don't think the latter will turn out well when dealing with POS who just killed a little girl and has nothing to lose.

Now, cop kills unarmed black man under suspicious circumstances. Cop gets paid leave, qualified immunity, no charges filed, and can continue to live his best life as if nothing happened...that is until there are protests that put pressure on police departments and DA offices to take action. Me personally, I hold police officers to a higher standard than POS gang members.

Side bar. It's always the black community that must be held responsible because of what one black person did. Why do I, living in Virginia, have to feel personally responsible for what some POS gang member in Chicago did? Is it the black communities fault for what the NY subway shooter did? Should we be protesting him outside of his jail cell? White person commits a hideous murder, he's a bad INDIVIDUAL. But a black person commits a hideous murder, BLACKS HAVE TO DO BETTER.

Now I do 100% agree that all of this starts at home, and people need to raise their kids better.
I see where you’re coming from but you’re making a few stretches. Adams was referring g to 16-18 year olds out at 1 am so you’re comment about “Ray Ray” shooting a little girl isn’t appropriate in this instance. Adams was referring to black you killing black youth at a time when they should be in the house. You chose an extreme example that doesn’t reflect the content of his comments. You can’t tell me with a straight face that the community has the same smoke when a young breh kills another young breh.

Also under your example you talk about how law enforcement is there to prosecute when it happens. Which is fine but Adams is talking about why the violence is allowed to happen, which is a different thing. There are a lot of socio-economical and cultural reasons that don’t just boil down to “black parents bad” but it’s still a good conversation to have.

Regarding your third paragraph just get it all off your chest brother and stay sane brother.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I really hope once he implements more funding for police or whatever pro police shyt he definitely going to do that he makes sure black people are getting positions in the department
Ain’t no point in criticizing a cop for talking like a cop we know they don’t cross that blue line, but hold his feet to the fire so folks can get them city jobs