Mayor Eric Adams: King of NY Official Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On the low the money Jews of NYC love him and have their hands the deepest in his pockets so they probably told him it was all good.

In fact I take back a statement I said a few post ago. Adam’s does have two sets of supporters Hasidic and Orthodox Jews and Cops.
There are lefty things that New Yorkers are ok with as long as it doesn't raise their taxes, cost them money, or impede them from their day to day shyt.

Adams knows this and that's how he moves...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There are lefty things that New Yorkers are ok with as long as it doesn't raise their taxes, cost them money, or impede them from their day to day shyt.

Idk I talk to a lot of random people and no one has ever said a good thing about Adam’s.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

absolutely but here's the thing our day to day shyt is being impeded and that's why there is a problem

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Two 14-year-olds fall to their deaths while subway surfing one week apart in New York​

Police identified the children as Jevon Fraser and Brian Crespo.

The subway station at 33rd St. and Rawson St. in Queens, N.Y.

The subway station at 33rd St. and Rawson St. in Queens, N.Y.Google Maps

July 1, 2023, 3:39 PM EDT
By Mirna Alsharif

Two 14-year-olds fell to their deaths while subway surfing one week apart in New York, police said.

Subway surfing is when an individual rides on top of a train car.

The most recent incident happened Thursday evening. Officers with the New York Police Department responded to the 33 Street and Rawson Street subway station in Queens around 5:26 p.m to find an unconscious Jevon Fraser.

Fraser was lying on a 7 train platform and had injuries "indicative of falling from an elevated height," according to police. He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

On June 22, police found two 14-year-old boys lying on the L train tracks at the Bushwick Avenue and Aberdeen Street subway station in Brooklyn.

Medics pronounced one of them dead on the scene. Police later identified the victim as Brian Crespo.

The other 14-year-old was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.

These aren't the only incidents where youngsters have been surfing atop New York City transit.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eric will use race pandering for his reelection bid. 100%
He was using it for THIS election bid

Like I said, take a look at his competition to see if he has a shot at losing this election next year.

Jumanne? Nope

Brad Lander? No :mjlol:

Adrienne Adams? Unlikely

The best shot for a competent mayor was the last election, Garcia or Stringer.

Maya Wiley sounded good on paper but this city was not feeling her as much as y'all think.

Get rid of Ranked Choice voting and make the primaries "open" and I'm fairly certain that this city will get the Mayor it needs AND wants.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
He was using it for THIS election bid

Like I said, take a look at his competition to see if he has a shot at losing this election next year.

Jumanne? Nope

Brad Lander? No :mjlol:

Adrienne Adams? Unlikely

The best shot for a competent mayor was the last election, Garcia or Stringer.

Maya Wiley sounded good on paper but this city was not feeling her as much as y'all think.

Get rid of Ranked Choice voting and make the primaries "open" and I'm fairly certain that this city will get the Mayor it needs AND wants.
Brad Lander has a decent chance and white people and progressives will support him. Then the issue is can Eric get enough black people to forget he is a cop to keep him from being fukked. Anyhow the real secret to ranked voting is you want more candidate who then throw their support behind the opposition candidate.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You are though :comeon:

My argument is are they testing those kids for weed….
When I was a kid, kids were doing this dumb shyt

Then it stopped. Now it's back.

Why? Why is it my folks told me, as a CHILD, not to ride on TOP OF THE fukkING TRAIN because you could fall off and die or hit your head and die, or DIE PERIOD...

But here in 2023, we have to expend time and energy to figure out "Gee why are these dumbass kids doing this??" when this is literally natural selection at work??

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
When I was a kid, kids were doing this dumb shyt

Then it stopped. Now it's back.

Why? Why is it my folks told me, as a CHILD, not to ride on TOP OF THE fukkING TRAIN because you could fall off and die or hit your head and die, or DIE PERIOD...

But here in 2023, we have to expend time and energy to figure out "Gee why are these dumbass kids doing this??" when this is literally natural selection at work??
Because as an Adult you should remember peer pressure is a bytch, no parent should have to bury their kid because all kids do fukking stupid shyt including the smart ones, and some damn human empathy.

Darwin awards are given to adults, when it’s kids you should take it for granted they are dumb as fukk because the vast majority of kids are.