Mayor Eric Adams: King of NY Official Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ranked Choice voting will ensure he wins

Ranked Choice voting in NYC without Open Primaries means he will likely win reelection
I don’t think it works the way you say it works. It does the opposite where say there are multiple challengers as long as someone else is generally liked more than Adam’s the vote will be shared among his competitors.

Let’s see how this plays out

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Not going to lie I’m in the disappointed boat. When he got elected I just thought he was going to be a black Bill deblasio who I actually liked as a mayor but from the exorbitant police raises and the cuts to public libraries and education he’s become a disaster.

I don’t even care about his personality (I’m use to the old black church guys) but he’s not investing or helping black owned businesses at all. Deblasio was giving contracts to black owned businesses and working heavy to de-escalate the police.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Not going to lie I’m in the disappointed boat. When he got elected I just thought he was going to be a black Bill deblasio who I actually liked as a mayor but from the exorbitant police raises and the cuts to public libraries and education he’s become a disaster.

I don’t even care about his personality (I’m use to the old black church guys) but he’s not investing or helping black owned businesses at all. Deblasio was giving contracts to black owned businesses and working heavy to de-escalate the police.

full

there was nothing indicating that... next to sliwa he was the shadiest candidate running for mayor.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Data?

Do you really think there are that many registered independents etc still?

People knew they needed to updated their registration the state was very vocal about it

2xEfx5H.gif

i'm a registered independent and never changed it.:lupe: