Maxxxine+Horizontal+2.jpeg

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yo my nikka wtf

These directors be perved out and I just don't get it 😭😭😭😭😭

Maybe 15 mins into the movie and she got buddy in the alley giving head to the pistol and then proceeds to stomp this man nutsack in a pair of heels

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Who tf has the job of making a fake nutsack on set?

fukking ridiculous

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
X left almost no impression on me. This left more. But, it needed tightening. The slasher bit needs to be more of a mystery. But, the black gloves and kills are pure Argento. Right out of Deep Red, and all those other ones. The one with the models in the house.

Is this the movie and scene you're talking about?

Edit: Its age restricted for the nudity but its the double murder house scene in Tenebre with the crane shot.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bummed I didn't get to see it in the theater, just saw it today and it was great. Nailed the 80s aesthetic without feeling like an inauthentic imitation. Entire cast was great but Kevin Bacon really stole the show a few times. I liked the nods to Giallo/Italian horror vibe as well. Only thing I didn't like was the ending. Perhaps it's a bit ambiguous and you could say it's a dream sequence, and the ending with the trailer/movie set isn't real; even in the dream, she's watching the filming of a dream sequence. I'd prefer that because the idea of her getting off the Hollywood hills alive and also not going to jail seems...unlikely. Still I really liked it.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Every A24 movie Ive seen ends like the budget got pulled 3 quarters of the way through the movie.

I enjoyed this flick better than Pearl. They nailed the 80's LA look. When they were walking around at night it reminded me of the scenes of at night we see in a movielike Trancers.

Last edited: