Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

:mjcry: :mjcry:

It was objectively a great draft. I know some brehs don't want to give Morey any credit, and probably rightfully so, but I think he's been much better with marginal moves than some give him credit for. They got some guys last year that were cost effective and good contributors (Lowry, Batum, Payne and Hield should've been better shooters but...), and they've drafted a few replacements. This is how you gotta build contenders nowadays, and I feel like Morey is slowly adjusting his way of managing rosters to fit

I hope so. With the new CBA, drafting and developing players will be more important than ever.

Im looking forward to seeing Ricky Council, McCain, and Bona...Edwards will probably be with the bluecoats all season, but he might be a legit steal.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We getting EG
:ehh:

Gordon on the vet min, Drummond, and (lord willing) PG without sending a pick out would be crazy

You can’t have Drummond and Biid as the only bigs

Reed not a big for real. he not a real floor spacer...we paying him 7-8m a year to give energy off the bench and get into foul trouble?

breh we can get Drummond/Bona/*insert any vet min player* for the same price of 1 year of Reed.

I think they all collectively will be able to produce the 7ppg/6reb Reed gave us

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Brehs if we go into the season with Embiid/Maxey/PG/Drummond/Oubre :wow:

EG is cool but I would’ve rather kept Batum. What can EG even offer at this point