Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I think they have to keep Paul Reed for now. His contract is not that bad and we need the insurance on the front line. Reed is an elite offensive rebounder and Drummond is an elite rebounder overall. We need the size.

Nall they going to use Reed for a trade exception. His contract 7 million but they can trade up to a player with 15 million in salary.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Nall they going to use Reed for a trade exception. His contract 7 million but they can trade up to a player with 15 million in salary.
If they can get a legit starting 4 then I understand but we shouldn’t be quick to just give him up for nothing

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
would y'all kil me if i said i'd buyout simmons? give him a chance at redemption with much lower expectations where he doesn't have to be the second option, just a guy who can get rebounds and facilitate the ball :jbhmm:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
would y'all kil me if i said i'd buyout simmons? give him a chance at redemption with much lower expectations where he doesn't have to be the second option, just a guy who can get rebounds and facilitate the ball :jbhmm:
Simmons plays for 2 weeks, gets a back injury, and then sits on the bench wearing LV outfits. Then he'll take another month ramping back up just to do it all again.

Embiid/PG will miss games so our other signings need to be dependable.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You know what’s crazy he would probably come back to

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Simmons plays for 2 weeks, gets a back injury, and then sits on the bench wearing LV outfits. Then he'll take another month ramping back up just to do it all again.

Embiid/PG will miss games so our other signings need to be dependable.
but maybe he'll get it together this time :mjcry:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:ufdup: yall let them summer workout videos infect yall minds.

Podcast P will recruit some guys for us...

*edit

Clippers signed Mo Bamba :laff: we gotta hold on to that unprotected pick. That shyt might by top 10

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Bona got a standard contract so he's taking a roster spot. Reed is as good as gone.

he probably got the heads up

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Who are some targets yall like for the 4 and 2 spot?

I kind of got my eye on DFS, Kyle Anderson and Malik Beasley. I’d prefer to bring Oubre off the bench

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Bona got a standard contract so he's taking a roster spot. Reed is as good as gone.

he probably got the heads up

I just want to be on the record that I don’t agree with getting rid of Reed with as injury prone as Joel is, that rookie kid is not gonna be ready and Drummond will be the only other true big:hubie:

But the team having 3 max players on the roster really limits what they can do as far as depth goes so it is what it is. None of the names I’m hearing are moving the needle. They’d have to get extremely lucky and hope some decent players sign for the minimum. Starters are gonna have to carry