Max Payne 3

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I made a thread about Max Payne I come back and see niccas talkin about dungeons and dragons or some shyt :wtf:

Let's stick to the topic who has had a chance to play it yet?

Dungeon Keeper is not the same as Dungeons And Dragons fool! Its actually a pretty dope PC game but its old, from the 90s.

But no, I ain't played Max Payne 3 yet.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
nah...part of mp3 being in brazil is the reason for lots of fanboys (including me) are being extremely skeptical.

cuz bright jungles and shiit dont really fit in with that mobb deep-type, no light at the end of the tunnel, blizzard and dark atmosphere of the first 2

:wtf::rudy:
Save all that atmosphere bs man I play games cuz they're fun, if they have mood and all that it's great but let's be real if the gamePlay was butt cheeks no one would care about this game.
I'm still really looking forward to this game and I'm on break for 3 weeks so I wanna pre order so I can beat it over break

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:wtf::rudy:
Save all that atmosphere bs man I play games cuz they're fun, if they have mood and all that it's great but let's be real if the gamePlay was butt cheeks no one would care about this game.
how about you speak for yourself ?

Im a long time pc gamer and lots of games were great cuz of story and atmosphere.

lots of games were fun strictly cuz of gameplay mechanics but I wouldnt call them masterpieces. like, diablo series. starcraft, etc.

a game that has an amazing story and atmosphere coupled with decent gameplay makes for a masterpiece.

if max payne was all gameplay and didnt have any story or setting to it wouldve been far more low-key.

no wonder the games didnt sell all that well for consoles...

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
how about you speak for yourself ?

Im a long time pc gamer and lots of games were great cuz of story and atmosphere.

lots of games were fun strictly cuz of gameplay mechanics but I wouldnt call them masterpieces. like, diablo series. starcraft, etc.

a game that has an amazing story and atmosphere coupled with decent gameplay makes for a masterpiece.

if max payne was all gameplay and didnt have any story or setting to it wouldve been far more low-key.

no wonder the games didnt sell all that well for consoles...
Yeah you're right let me stop speaking for all ppl.
But for me a fun game > a game with a good story but wack game play.
I feel like your primary duty as a videogame maker is a make a game worth playing, I don't play games to be interactive movies, don't get me wrong I enjoy a game like Uncharted 3 but the game playing you is <<<
To me it's like a girl if you have a girl with some big t*ts and a fat ass but her personality is terrible than she gets no play long term (at least for me) but if she's got that on top of having a great personality :yes:
I only played Max Payne on Xbox and the story felt really edited like I knew that the people who were voice acting wanted to curse but I was watching it on BET or something :wtf: was that just because it was actually edited or was the PC version like that

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People really shytting on MP1? Seriously? Maybe its cuz I play PC version only but both MP1 and 2 were incredible. The difference in the two is just that MP2 had better graphics, but MP2 was way shorter than MP1.

In regards to MP3 and the "skeptics" a lot of MP3 takes place in the form of flashbacks from what I've read. It's still gonna be a dark game.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Ok so I've been playing this shyt for about 5 hours and it's safe to say game of the year status,

I haven't even played the previous ones and my eyes have been :ohmy: since the first 5 minutes.

the whole game is crazy

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The poster in walmart looks hard...might have to attempt this game

Pulls out flashing tutorial

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm coppin this off blind faith. The first 2 were great, and I refuse to believe they are gonna fukk up what made them that way. Everything I've seen so far has confirmed to me that I'm gonna love this game.

And I can't believe there are actually people out there who didn't like MP 1. That shyt was an experience. The noir atmosphere, intro to bullet time, comic book style cut scenes, nightmare scenes, shyt was just put together perfectly. And the game was fun as hell. Long as there isn't too much fighting in sunny Brazil and they bring some of that hopelessness feeling back, I'm sold.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm copping off blind faith my nigs I know I could wait 3 weeks and cop for 20 cheaper but I just got a big screen and I need to put that joint to work