Max Payne 3

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Story got weak as hell near the end imo. And the fukking Mini-30 rifle is the go to for noobs in MP

Steppin Razor

i drank all the whiskey
Daps
Story got weak as hell near the end imo. And the fukking Mini-30 rifle is the go to for noobs in MP

Haven't even tried cracking the mp yet. I just got to the first flashback to hoboken. Really enjoying how gritty the environment and story's been. I love the sniper/cover missions. shyt reminds me of the VATS system in Fallout 3.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it last night. God damn @ the amount of enemies you fight near the end. This n1gga Max must've killed a whole fukking department of cops.

Game was ight.
But fukk Rockstar FIX YOUR FUKKING CONTROLS!! Rockstar games have the clunkiest controls. GTA IV, RDR, Max Payne 3 god damn. Uncharted 2 controls are like the BEST tps controls this gen.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm downloading it now to play the single player :obama:

is it worth buying for the multiplayer? what would you compare the multiplayer to?

Console brehs can chime in too, but I feel the multiplayer will inherently be superior on PC due to a mouse.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Cheaters might be an unavoidable reality in multiplayer gaming, but they still stink.

Rockstar Games, though, has an interesting way of dealing with the problem: isolate the troublemakers and force them to play against each other.

"We're aware that a small minority of players are spoiling the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience for honest players with cheats and hacks, and while certain issues will be dealt with in forthcoming title updates, today we'd like to make it clear that anyone using these nefarious methods will be dealt with," the company said in a corporate blog post.

Rockstar has created an area called the "Cheaters Pool," where it will toss anyone who uses hacked saves, modded games or other shortcuts to gain an advantage -- a group the developer calls "confirmed miscreants." Once confined to that area, they'll only be able to play against others who have used cheats like invincibility hacks, infinite adrenaline or score boosters.

Don't think the infractions will be tolerated even in the pool, though. Anyone in that quarantine zone who's caught cheating a second time will be banished from the multiplayer servers indefinitely.

As for absolution? That remains to be seen. Rockstar said it might allow fallen players back into the game, but isn't promising that it will do so.

To round up the troublemakers, Rockstar is asking players who spot a cheater to email with the platform, Gamertag, description of the violation and a video or a screenshot if possible.

It's a novel approach to a widespread problem. Most developers simply boot those players from the game immediately (something Rockstar is reserving the right to do as well). Blizzard has recently started swinging its ban hammer in Diablo III, suspending or banning thousands of accounts for people who took advantage of exploits in the game.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/max-payne-3-innovative-way-dealing-cheating-181929439.html

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
never understand the point of cheating online. The whole point is competition, and if u know ur cheating then doesn't that defeat the purpose of playing?

doing it offline is a fine if that's what u want to do, but cheating online is just stupid IMO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
copped this yesterday controls clunky as fukk this nikka can hardly hop over anything

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
just completed the 2nd chapter, shyts cray

The controls are only garbo in mp, In single player its completely fine imo.

gonna wait a while until I start the 3rd chapter.... in the meantime I'm gonna try to finish my UC3 playthrough on crushing