WOAT
Daps
First day download (steam) if this build I'm cooking works out

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Been playing the first two, and its crazy how far ahead the second really was over the first. The original looks and plays like it should have been a PS1 title.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Been playing the first two, and its crazy how far ahead the second really was over the first. The original looks and plays like it should have been a PS1 title.

the first shiiits all over the 2nd.

and the first max payne should be played on pc. the port was awful as far as I remember.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
. Where was the 2nd based? What part of the world?
:wtf:
I dont think you understand the point of max payne games if you have to ask that.

point of max payne was noir story, nothing-to-lose mentality, winter, new york night, drug-induced hallucinations and flashbacks. also coupled with cinematic bullet-time shootouts, but thats really secondary

the whole game series was based on atmosphere not on mechanics.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:wtf:
I dont think you understand the point of max payne games if you have to ask that.

point of max payne was noir story, nothing-to-lose mentality, winter, new york night, drug-induced hallucinations and flashbacks. also coupled with cinematic bullet-time shootouts, but thats really secondary

the whole game series was based on atmosphere not on mechanics.

I dunno. I haven't played that game in like 10 years so I don't remember much of it. Apart from the dark atmosphere.

I was asking cause the new one is based in Brazil so I thought they were based in different countries/cities throughout the series.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dunno. I haven't played that game in like 10 years so I don't remember much of it. Apart from the dark atmosphere.

I was asking cause the new one is based in Brazil so I thought they were based in different countries/cities throughout the series.
nah...part of mp3 being in brazil is the reason for lots of fanboys (including me) are being extremely skeptical.

cuz bright jungles and shiit dont really fit in with that mobb deep-type, no light at the end of the tunnel, blizzard and dark atmosphere of the first 2

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
nah...part of mp3 being in brazil is the reason for lots of fanboys (including me) are being extremely skeptical.

cuz bright jungles and shiit dont really fit in with that mobb deep-type, no light at the end of the tunnel, blizzard and dark atmosphere of the first 2

I guess they are trying to add a new twist to it. I probably won't cop it straight away. I'll rent it 1st and then take it from there.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I guess they are trying to add a new twist to it. I probably won't cop it straight away. I'll rent it 1st and then take it from there.
Ill d/l the pirated version for pc and then see :ehh: If I like Ill cop

prolly will be too busy playing DIII to go fast through it anyway

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Ill d/l the pirated version for pc and then see :ehh: If I like Ill cop

prolly will be too busy playing DIII to go fast through it anyway

Yeah I'm interested in the new Diablo too. I've never played the 1st 2 tho. I always wanted to cop them but I didn't for some reason or other. What are they like? What's the game play like? Is it anything like Dungeon Keeper? That's the vibe I get from it by watching the commercials.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah I'm interested in the new Diablo too. I've never played the 1st 2 tho. I always wanted to cop them but I didn't for some reason or other. What are they like? What's the game play like? Is it anything like Dungeon Keeper? That's the vibe I get from it by watching the commercials.
dungeon keeper is a RTS as far as I know...diablo is basically an action/RPG...

its you basically clickfest shytting on monsters by utilizing your skills. its a dungeon crawler. the gameplay is pretty basic so its not like complex mmorpgs but due to many skills and affixes its hella fun and not monotonous.

the real fun is when you have a party online and then go to higher difficulties where you cant just spam shiit to beat monsters. and when you do they drop some nice gear.

diablo is basically a game of leveling, getting new gear or means to get new gear, and shyttin on tough demons with a group online.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
dungeon keeper is a RTS as far as I know...diablo is basically an action/RPG...

its you basically clickfest shytting on monsters by utilizing your skills. its a dungeon crawler. the gameplay is pretty basic so its not like complex mmorpgs but due to many skills and affixes its hella fun and not monotonous.

the real fun is when you have a party online and then go to higher difficulties where you cant just spam shiit to beat monsters. and when you do they drop some nice gear.

diablo is basically a game of leveling, getting new gear or means to get new gear, and shyttin on tough demons with a group online.

Nice.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I made a thread about Max Payne I come back and see niccas talkin about dungeons and dragons or some shyt :wtf:

Let's stick to the topic who has had a chance to play it yet?