Max Payne 3

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This game doesn't get the respect it deserves. It's non stop action from start to finish, like an 80s action movie :wow:
Rockstar is entirely to blame for that...

They made a phenomenal singleplayer game, arguably the GOAT TPS yet made a dumbass decision to push a multiplayer component the fanbase never asked for...

There was no reason whatsoever to push multiplayer over singleplayer for Max Payne..This has ALWAYS been a singleplayer franchise yet all the DLC was multiplayer specific...When you push the multiplayer component over singleplayer with DLC you better make sure the multiplayer is good enough to maintain a large player base...MP3 multiplayer was surprisingly enjoyable but it was never good enough to maintain a large player base...It had too many flaws for competitive play, hence why it died down so quickly and the game was quickly forgotten because all the new DLC was multiplayer specific...

No matter how good the game is, there is only so many times you can beat story mode before you get bored...If they focused more on building on the SP experience with some quality DLC like they did with GTA IV episodes this game would have been more highly regarded like it should been...

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The point remains that there is no reason why L.A. Bored should have received the remastered treatment AND switch release over this classic.

fukking crazy. The last 2 hours of Max Payne 3 are RIDICULOUS.

L.A. Snore over this? :what:

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Why hasnt this been remastered yet?

I know Rockstar is supposed to be remastering Max Payne 2 which I never understood why it was never put up on PSN to begin with. I like MP3 but 14 chapters was too short for a game of it's reputation.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If this gets a Backward Compat I'm RIGHT back into that fukking Multiplayer. shyt was DOPE. Frustrating...but dope.

A Max Payne 1&2 Remake with the Max Payne 3 engine is the only step Rockstar should be considering taking with this franchise 'cause the shyt would be PERFECT. AS much as I love the first two games (especially the story and ingame lore) the gunplay, while serviceable, felt like a slight step above the first tomb raiders where you just ran down a hall shooting with guns that go 'blam' until they died. That's it.