Max Payne 3

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
It would be a rip off then, let's keep John Wick in cinema and away from gaming and let's have another Max Payne instead.. a remake of the first would be dope
Who cares if they rip off the mechanics if the game is still good? The Shadow of Mordor games aren't any less good because the mechanics are ripped off from Arkham.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Who cares if they rip off the mechanics if the game is still good? The Shadow of Mordor games aren't any less good because the mechanics are ripped off from Arkham.

Shadow Of Mordor games is a reskinned Arkham game though. It's made by the same people lol

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Gunplay was GOAT, so fluid and precise:ohlawd:

I remember lots of people complained about the game not being set in NYC but personally i enjoyed the Brazil setting just as much:yeshrug:

Didn't play the multiplayer that much, mostly because i sucked at it:heh:but that game mode where you replayed levels trying to beat your previous score added some replay value for me.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gunplay was GOAT, so fluid and precise:ohlawd:

I remember lots of people complained about the game not being set in NYC but personally i enjoyed the Brazil setting just as much:yeshrug:

Didn't play the multiplayer that much, mostly because i sucked at it:heh:but that game mode where you replayed levels trying to beat your previous score added some replay value for me.
Wouldn't make sense to have large scale gun battles in the streets of NY if your trying to telling a good story, The Favelas and police corruption in Brazil was perfect for these out of control gun battles