Max Payne 3

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Got MP2 and 3 in the collection MP3 has terrible multiplayer but the single player story was great stupid that you couldnt skip scenes

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Got MP2 and 3 in the collection MP3 has terrible multiplayer but the single player story was great stupid that you couldnt skip scenes
You couldn't skip the cutscenes because they also served as "loading screens"...

Thats why you had to wait a little bit for the skip option to appear...

That's not a bad sacrifice when you really think about it...Who likes staring at loading screens? At least the cutscenes were entertaining...:manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How is The MP terrible in this game. Outside some balancing issues and a few hiccups it was great. Love the gang wars shyt. If anything, I think it flopped because they didn't promote the MP hard. I think everyone thought it was just a SP and wanted to save their money for GTA V(that's when people still thought it was going to drop that year) Plus it came out in the spring, always a crappy time for game releases

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You couldn't skip the cutscenes because they also served as "loading screens"...

Thats why you had to wait a little bit for the skip option to appear...

That's not a bad sacrifice when you really think about it...Who likes staring at loading screens? At least the cutscenes were entertaining...:manny:

i really enjoyed the cut scenes.
i would just sit back watch the fukkery like :popcorn: