Max Payne 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loved the feel of shooting and the bullet impacts were straight UGLY. Raw as fukk.

I just HATED how damn linear the SP was and the damn CUTSCENES every few minutes that can't be skipped was a bytch. It made playing the game a fukking nightmare. But other than that the shooting was fukking piff. I was mad that the mechanics didn't quite translate that well to GTA V.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I loved the feel of shooting and the bullet impacts were straight UGLY. Raw as fukk.

I just HATED how damn linear the SP was and the damn CUTSCENES every few minutes that can't be skipped was a bytch. It made playing the game a fukking nightmare. But other than that the shooting was fukking piff. I was mad that the mechanics didn't quite translate that well to GTA V.
The shooting is by far the best I have ever played in a game. That shyt felt like controlling a first person shooter and viewing it in 3rd person.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Too bad I think Rockstar actually lost money on MP3 :mjcry:
That's all marketing's fault because they spent all their time trying to sell people on the multiplayer which flopped...

They had a masterpiece single player experience yet all they cared about was selling multiplayer content...

Rockstar also royally fukked over the PC community by locking down the game files...They effectively destroyed one of the oldest and best modding communities in gaming...Just look up Max Payne 2 mods...

We finally can import player models but its way too late now...Everyone has moved on to GTA V...

Chef

All Star
Daps
That's all marketing's fault because they spent all their time trying to sell people on the multiplayer which flopped...

They had a masterpiece single player experience yet all they cared about was selling multiplayer content...

Rockstar also royally fukked over the PC community by locking down the game files...They effectively destroyed one of the oldest and best modding communities in gaming...Just look up Max Payne 2 mods...

We finally can import player models but its way too late now...Everyone has moved on to GTA V...

This. Multiplayer was :trash:. They could have had a great coop experience since you got a buddy a few times in campaign.