King of Blades
Daps
I really liked the game tried to replay it and got bored and sold it
:damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The Max Payne franchise has always had the best sequences when there is a burning building involved.

I am at the part past the cemetary now...GODDAMN this shyt is frustrating on hard at times. This dude passos is dumb as fukk

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
BTW I just want to point out that there is something that really pissed me off about the game.

I just got past the morgue and there is this guy on the upper level with an advantage...the MINUTE I turn my head sideways he pops up, but when I turn back to try to face him he dips quicker than humanly possible...I was like :wtf:

I went upstairs to cap his ass anyway, but that was annoying

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
BTW I just want to point out that there is something that really pissed me off about the game.

I just got past the morgue and there is this guy on the upper level with an advantage...the MINUTE I turn my head sideways he pops up, but when I turn back to try to face him he dips quicker than humanly possible...I was like :wtf:

I went upstairs to cap his ass anyway, but that was annoying

That was the point

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That was the point
No...I understand all about trigger points and its something they set so that when dude dies is when all the other enemies come in. They could have handled it much better than that...I hate when that happens in a game. I know its nitpicking, but I was trying to pick dude off from the ground when he kept popping up and going right back down.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Anyone play this game? I love the Max Payne games bruh, my favorite series of all time.
I played online ONCE since I got MP3 and haven't checked it out again since yesterday - i thought it was OK, kinda boring. But dammn, I finished the game again so I went on Multiplayer and shyt was POPPIN!!! fukk COD, i prefer bangin it out on the streets, customizing my dudes, even playing as a bad as chick, throwin on the ski mask shyt is crazy fun. No pick up the flag, its "pick up the drugs". This is my type of shyt right here.

Anyone else feelin this? Im tryin to get it poppin with some of my coli bruhs after work !

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Anyone play this game? I love the Max Payne games bruh, my favorite series of all time.
I played online ONCE since I got MP3 and haven't checked it out again since yesterday - i thought it was OK, kinda boring. But dammn, I finished the game again so I went on Multiplayer and shyt was POPPIN!!! fukk COD, i prefer bangin it out on the streets, customizing my dudes, even playing as a bad as chick, throwin on the ski mask shyt is crazy fun. No pick up the flag, its "pick up the drugs". This is my type of shyt right here.

Anyone else feelin this? Im tryin to get it poppin with some of my coli bruhs after work !
Max Payne online is fun, but the whole world will now be consumed by GTA V breh.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
maxpayne3-2072-2560.jpg

can we talk about how goat this game is :blessed: