Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The husband is probably an actual swinger/cuck. It's the only explanation that makes sense....there's no other reason she would double down in this way. Cucks get off on public humiliation. And she probably signaling to other swingers that her hubby is cool with it.

Either that or she tryna get out the marriage :yeshrug:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Rich men get cheated on the most

That whole get your money up game is a scam
if you think it will secure a quality wife

You dont need money to get laid and you MIGHT need it to get married...

true. i be hoping dudes gettin money to give themselves a good life or maybe start outreach programs.

cause money will not make a woman love u, only tolerate u until she ready to leave with half of everything, and give it to another bum.

it has to burn you soul knowing that another nikka can get ur wife for free and u had to pay thousands for the bytch and marry...lol

a woman that loves u will help u get money and even give u money freely.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The apology is even worse. She's still sniping at her husband in the midst of an apology to someone she unfairly dragged into this nonsense. Why is she telling another couple that they had the relationship she wanted, or the relationship people thought she had? This is very weird behavior from someone who has everything and will live comfortably for the rest of her life.
It's the Ayesha Curry thing

These hoes know they dont deserve it, and don't bring anything to the table.

Is Kelly an accomplished singer like Bey or Taylor? No. Is she a scholar, academic? No. Is she gorgeous? Not even. Does she have a nice personality and avoid attention-seeking behavior? No, given what has been said about her for years and how she's acting now.

when a woman knows she ain't special, she'll look down on the man that simps and gives the world to her as if she is. Because it makes the man look weak and worthless

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She made the backup QB spot hot. His wifey probably had no idea they messed around and now he gotta explain timelines and different shyt :snoop:
This is what I was thinking.

Now homie gotta
juelz-talking.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's the Ayesha Curry thing

These hoes know they dont deserve it, and don't bring anything to the table.

Is Kelly an accomplished singer like Bey or Taylor? No. Is she a scholar, academic? No. Is she gorgeous? Not even. Does she have a nice personality and avoid attention-seeking behavior? No, given what has been said about her for years and how she's acting now.

when a woman knows she ain't special, she'll look down on the man that simps and gives the world to her as if she is. Because it makes the man look weak and worthless

Man...you right. I hate to say it too because I've defended Ayesha in the past. But both of them really display something that's dangerous: if you don't have any interests or hobbies, all you got left is gossip and bullshyt (and spending money). Both of these chicks have tried to catapult themselves as voices for women/moms/wives/etc and clearly most women/moms/wives aren't fukking with them. If you have a passion for say...knitting or designing clothes. That's certainly an interesting hobby/thing to do. One of the 49ers' wives designs letterman jackets and the NFL has partnered with her. I bet these do-nothing wives are jealous as fukk of her lmao.

I remember Ayesha tried some cooking content but it was clear she isn't into that shyt really. All she's into is spending her husband's money, accessing high society, and occasionally generating headlines for saying dumb shyt. Gotta ask people what they like to do because if someone just likes eating at restaurants and shopping.....run away. Where are the chicks who like the garden lol. Show me the chick who enjoys painting. Something...anything.