Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Dayum doubled down on the fukkery. Chances a divorce coming soon gotta kinda decent if she disrespecting the nikka like this smh

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This ho can’t control herself.

:russ:

Disrespected her husband, told on the other dude, came back and said she was envious of the other dude’s relationship and basically said her relationship with her husband isn’t what she truly wants… she wants the relationship her side dikk has.

If Matt don’t get ahead of his L and divorce this goofy bytch.

:mjlol:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She apologized to the backup QB.

Her apology was on instastory so it’s gone now. If she really meant it, she would’ve made a permanent instagram post, and tagged everyone involved. In my opinion, she’s not sorry. Just sorry she got the backlash.

I want to feel sorry for Mathew but I don’t. I assume he thought she was probably out of his league when they got together, and as a result, he created a monster. Best of luck to them.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
She made the backup QB spot hot. His wifey probably had no idea they messed around and now he gotta explain timelines and different shyt :snoop:

This x 1000. I lowkey feel bad for the wife. We all know she INSTANTLY started revisiting the past and questioning every time he wasn't there until the present.

Trust is definitely broken

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Her apology was on instastory so it’s gone now. If she really meant it, she would’ve made a permanent instagram post, and tagged everyone involved. In my opinion, she’s not sorry. Just sorry she got the backlash.

I want to feel sorry for Mathew but I don’t. I assume he thought she was probably out of his league when they got together, and as a result, he created a monster. Best of luck to them.
Her apology basically doubled down on the disrespect. Only apologized to her affair partner, and said she wished her relationship with Mathew was as good as his.

She clearly meant to disrespect her husband further with that non apology.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Man...you right. I hate to say it too because I've defended Ayesha in the past. But both of them really display something that's dangerous: if you don't have any interests or hobbies, all you got left is gossip and bullshyt (and spending money). Both of these chicks have tried to catapult themselves as voices for women/moms/wives/etc and clearly most women/moms/wives aren't fukking with them. If you have a passion for say...knitting or designing clothes. That's certainly an interesting hobby/thing to do. One of the 49ers' wives designs letterman jackets and the NFL has partnered with her. I bet these do-nothing wives are jealous as fukk of her lmao.

I remember Ayesha tried some cooking content but it was clear she isn't into that shyt really. All she's into is spending her husband's money, accessing high society, and occasionally generating headlines for saying dumb shyt. Gotta ask people what they like to do because if someone just likes eating at restaurants and shopping.....run away. Where are the chicks who like the garden lol. Show me the chick who enjoys painting. Something...anything.
Well said breh, you get what I'm saying.

And I wanna focus on this part right here

That's certainly an interesting hobby/thing to do. One of the 49ers' wives designs letterman jackets and the NFL has partnered with her. I bet these do-nothing wives are jealous as fukk of her lmao.

I'm happy you brought this up. Kristin Juszczyk is her name.

She's the perfect example. Not only is she pretty (way prettier than Kelly Stafford) but she also has talent! Talent that'll make her feel special, keep her busy, and that can get passed down to their kids.

And I haven't heard any fukkery with her so far :manny:

That's why I hate when guys online say "oh I don't care about a woman's education/income/skills". Like bro, yeah obviously you're not gonna need her to be rich or anything, but to not care at all? you're just making it more likely you're gonna date some fukking airhead that'll act like Ayesha Curry.

Stop fukking simping for a chick with literally nothing to offer! I guess they're that insecure that they need a nothing chick just to make themselves feel needed.

Obviously women like that can come in any shape and form, and your girl doesn't alwyas need to be that talented to be a good partner, but shyt man, she can't literally have zero redeemable traits. That's making it more likely that she'll spell your doom. Especially when you're a successful man.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is stupid, he is the #1 rated qb and the starting qb in Georgia i highly doubt he thought she was out of his league

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid, he is the #1 rated qb and the starting qb in Georgia i highly doubt he thought she was out of his league
His wife even said Matt just wanted a casual relationship at first so he definitely knew he had as good or better options out there.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well said breh, you get what I'm saying.

And I wanna focus on this part right here

I'm happy you brought this up. Kristin Juszczyk is her name.

She's the perfect example. Not only is she pretty (way prettier than Kelly Stafford) but she also has talent! Talent that'll make her feel special, keep her busy, and that can get passed down to their kids.

And I haven't heard any fukkery with her so far :manny:

That's why I hate when guys online say "oh I don't care about a woman's education/income/skills". Like bro, yeah obviously you're not gonna need her to be rich or anything, but to not care at all? you're just making it more likely you're gonna date some fukking airhead that'll act like Ayesha Curry.

Stop fukking simping for a chick with literally nothing to offer! I guess they're that insecure that they need a nothing chick just to make themselves feel needed.

Obviously women like that can come in any shape and form, and your girl doesn't alwyas need to be that talented to be a good partner, but shyt man, she can't literally have zero redeemable traits. That's making it more likely that she'll spell your doom. Especially when you're a successful man.

She may be a thot behind the scenes too stop siping jerk

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This x 1000. I lowkey feel bad for the wife. We all know she INSTANTLY started revisiting the past and questioning every time he wasn't there until the present.

Trust is definitely broken

And that's exactly what that messy witch wants.

Unhappy with her shiit, so why not fukk with someone else's shiiit :francis: