Matt Ryan traded to the Indianapolis Colts

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
for what it's worth he'll be better for yall than rivers was. it's just a case of is the team more talented then they were then, now?

I think Indy is too talented to tank, but not good enough to seriously contend. So with Ryan I could see them making the playoffs (AFC South still weak) but that's the ceiling.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Are you sure he's better than Wentz or even Baker? I would like someone who watched every snap Ryan took in 21 to confirm this
As long as you keep him upright he’s better than both by far. Don’t fall for thecoli hate. He won a MVP for a reason and he’s been the most sacked QB since like 2014. I hope he balls out but he’s part of the reason we’re in this predicament. He got greedy and took the money instead of a paycut after losing the SB and it’s been downhill ever since. We’ve been getting bottom of the barrel FAs and missing on draft picks while he enjoyed more money. He did it in 2013 and 2017. He followed up both pay increases with multiple losing seasons in a row.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Falcons getting a 3rd pick for Matt Ryan is kind of a fleece. lol
Interested to see why the Colts didn't just draft a QB or are they just getting Matt Ryan as a steady-the-ship type of guy like how the Chiefs used Alex Smith to set up for a first rounder down the line.

Baker might as well get a nice comfortable clipboard.

deeman

All Star
Daps
How long do you think it'll take to rebuild the team?

I'm asking because I know a lot of people are high on Arthur Smith, but I've seen plenty of long, drawn out rebuilds send many coaches, regardless of coaching acumen, to the unemployment line.

Based on this trash roster I’ll say 2 to 3. It’s not going to be pretty.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As a QB you still need to know the circumstances and throw it away at the first sign of danger, a field goal was all they needed to win.

That play didn’t cost them the game. It’s actually smarter to hold the ball there and stay in FG range instead of throwing up a duck that could get picked.

What cost them was the 2nd 7 step drop that followed that play during which the Falcons were called for holding. That was the play that took them out of FG range.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure he's better than Wentz or even Baker? I would like someone who watched every snap Ryan took in 21 to confirm this
The Falcons were a terribly constructed team and they still were in playoff contention for most of the year. Pitts was his literal only passing opinion. Now take Ryan out of that situation and put him on the Colts with those weapon and I think he'll have a good year

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

hes barely better than wentz and he's almost 37. He's an average starting qb at this stage in his career