Matt Ryan traded to the Indianapolis Colts

deeman

All Star
Daps
Eh Matt Ryan deserves it no point in wasting his few years left on a tanking team.

I’m looking forward to the rebuild watching the treadmill ass falcons these last couple years have been a chore.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah, gonna get a bridge QB until we draft Bryce or CJ

I wanna say what I'd do if this was a possibility of happening but I. Dont wanna end up on a watch list.
I'll just say that'll never happen
889de553340650bffd14c079dcf41bc3.png

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Eh Matt Ryan deserves it no point in wasting his few years left on a tanking team.

I’m looking forward to the rebuild watching the treadmill ass falcons these last couple years have been a chore.

How long do you think it'll take to rebuild the team?

I'm asking because I know a lot of people are high on Arthur Smith, but I've seen plenty of long, drawn out rebuilds send many coaches, regardless of coaching acumen, to the unemployment line.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It's a good move for Indy. Ryan is better than Wentz and Rivers and this team already was a QB short of making noise in the playoffs. Now if the can get either OBJ or Emmanuel Sanders to compliment Pittman and shore up the rest of their needs in the draft the AFC south is theirs

Are you sure he's better than Wentz or even Baker? I would like someone who watched every snap Ryan took in 21 to confirm this

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's a good move for Indy. Ryan is better than Wentz and Rivers and this team already was a QB short of making noise in the playoffs. Now if the can get either OBJ or Emmanuel Sanders to compliment Pittman and shore up the rest of their needs in the draft the AFC south is theirs
Sanders would be a dope addition. He has always came off as Mr. Ol’ Reliable to me. OBJ coming off that ACL injury though got me feeling hesitant, and we’re already dealing with a guy who can’t stay on the field (Campbell).