Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you saying to them?
The last girl I matched with went like this
started by me saying hello
She said hello back
I follow up with a question (like what do you like to do outside of being on this app? )
And she didn't respond back.

I matched with another one and we ended up talking about hiking and going trails. She stays in Washington and asked me how the weather was where I'm at. I responded back and she never followed up

Most of these girls are out of town and are down with long distance relationships. If they were closer I would try setting up a date.

Last edited:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
She said hello back
I follow up with a question (like what do you like to do outside of being on this app? )

I matched with another one and we ended up talking about hiking and going trails. She stays in Washington and asked me how the weather was where I'm at. I responded back and she never followed up

Most of these girls are out of town and are down with long distance relationships. If they were closer I would try setting up a date.

c'mon son

Daps
She said hello back

I would ask how their day was. And what’s the point of matching with someone long distance? Sometimes, women just go on apps for fun, and an ego boost.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
She said hello back

This

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
She said hello back

say sht out of left field while not being creepy. You know how many ppl have asked her the same question? and if she baddie she got 100 options. You gotta come correct and differently than other ppl are doing....its a market. Create market differentiation :russ: