Masters of Horror Face off: Romero or Argento? Poll Open for limited time.

Who you got?

• Argento

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Romero

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Ain't fukking wit me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
you know I luv yall dudes...(except for that one dude) it's all good and it's all for fun. Yall already know I have a strong opinion with what I talk about (that's just how I'm built) and I try to back up what I say rather than just talk the talk. We can all disagree respectfully and move on, even if we may not like what each other has to say - it's a film discussion. Like I said, it's all about mutual respect at the end of the day. Just because we have opinions or beliefs that counter, or don't always link - I will never disparage you for that. I don't take it like that. We always reach a type of understanding. I don't judge - as long as personal attacks or fronts don't come into play, which they don't in the topics that we discuss on here.

I may get my feelings hurt but I have no problems with everyone voicing their interests, likes or dislikes in here. I enjoy the commentary - dissenting or differing opinion as long as we keep it gully and respectful. Picked up a lot of gems off this. Even if @Daredevil adds musical scores to his polls or bias rankings and @Jello Biafra refuses to acknowledge or homage the defacto honorary master of horror, Rob Zombie.:lolbron:@cac poster rarely likes any of the same movies that I do, (lol) but he never has a disrespectful tone or resorts to insults or names, I still respect what he has to say and his right to say it. Keeps it interesting. That's weak minded negative dumb shyt is not necessary- keep that in the bushes. We have a nice little horror crew built up here - differing opinions or not. :handshake:
Gonna start listing the movies in the OP.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gonna start listing the movies in the OP.
:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Most definitely.

And you know you’re going to need to be prepared in the rob zombie thread
Nothing but a word. I always come prepared :demonic:in the words of Captain Spaulding (rip) "tooti fukkin fruittty!!!..damn right I'm ready " :mjlol:
INNNNNN!!!!:aicmon:Bring it....

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Most definitely.

And you know you’re going to need to be prepared in the rob zombie thread
Just whoever is going to make that thread, don't make it on a Sunday or Monday :whoa:
(I nap on Sundays and Mondays I'm generally in a bad mood bc I hate Mondays, they're demonic)