Masters of Horror Face off: Romero or Argento? Poll Open for limited time.

Who you got?

• Argento

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Romero

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Ain't fukking wit me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s such a cheat lol. shyt just YouTube the opening scene of suspiria. Or just know without Argento, no slasher films.

Equivalent exchange...:trollol: that's what it seems like to me...

Also didn't Hitchcock start us off with slasher films with psycho?!:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Equivalent exchange...:trollol: that's what it seems like to me...

Also didn't Hitchcock start us off with slasher films with psycho?!:jbhmm:
Not everyone agrees on that one. Some say yes. Some say nah. So it depends on who you talk to and how they’re feeling at the moment.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Biased much??Lol at you using "c00n or cac" in The Film Room as if it applies or makes sense. Who the fuk cares - it's a movie or film, unless he's sponsoring a remake of Birth of a Nation (1915) (and I'm not talking about the Nate Parker). Leave the type of shyt in TLR where it is more relevant. and ummmm speaking of which.
Correction: I've been in TLR since 2017 - I know how to recognize a c00n or a cac, :mjlol::sas2:since most of the ones that have been called out in there, no longer post or get exposed for their brand of coded lingo daily. :coffee:
I comment and interacted with Marty enough in TFR (over a year) to know that he is always on point with his knowledge of the topics discussed and backs up his statements without all the unnecessary fluff or verbiage. He knows what he talks and doesn't just talk shyt like 80% of discussion board posters tend to do. We may not always agree, as with any type of discussion, but I have always respected his position and there's not many posters that I tend to have a respect in here for.
Sore subject but carpenter and Craven. We don’t agree on who is better but I completely respect and understand why you pick Craven

morris

Superstar
Daps

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm trying to find a match up for Hopper tbh. But I got a few others before him.
You probably gotta get someone who you can objectively make the case where they have the same number of big films. That’s tough tho if you’re just looking at box office cause a lot of horror classics were ignored at the box office and became hits on vhs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sore subject but carpenter and Craven. We don’t agree on who is better but I completely respect and understand why you pick Craven
you know I luv yall dudes...(except for that one dude) it's all good and it's all for fun. Yall already know I have a strong opinion with what I talk about (that's just how I'm built) and I try to back up what I say rather than just talk the talk. We can all disagree respectfully and move on, even if we may not like what each other has to say - it's a film discussion. Like I said, it's all about mutual respect at the end of the day. Just because we have opinions or beliefs that counter, or don't always link - I will never disparage you for that. I don't take it like that. We always reach a type of understanding. I don't judge - as long as personal attacks or fronts don't come into play, which they don't in the topics that we discuss on here.

I may get my feelings hurt but I have no problems with everyone voicing their interests, likes or dislikes in here. I enjoy the commentary - dissenting or differing opinion as long as we keep it gully and respectful. Picked up a lot of gems off this. Even if @Daredevil adds musical scores to his polls or bias rankings and @Jello Biafra refuses to acknowledge or homage the defacto honorary master of horror, Rob Zombie.:lolbron:@cac poster rarely likes any of the same movies that I do, (lol) but he never has a disrespectful tone or resorts to insults or names, I still respect what he has to say and his right to say it. Keeps it interesting. That's weak minded negative dumb shyt is not necessary- keep that in the bushes. We have a nice little horror crew built up here - differing opinions or not. :handshake:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you know I luv yall dudes... it's all good and it's all for fun. Yall already know I have a strong opinion with what I talk about (that's just how I'm built) and I try to back up what I say rather than just talk the talk. We can all disagree respectfully and move on, even if we may not like what each other has to say - it's a film discussion. Like I said, it's all about mutual respect at the end of the day. Just because we have opinions or beliefs that counter, or don't always link - I will never disparage you for that. I don't take it like that.

I may get my feelings hurt but I have no problems with everyone voicing their interests, likes or dislikes in here. I enjoy the commentary - dissenting or differing opinion as long as we keep it gully and respectful. Picked up a lot of gems off this. Even if @Daredevil adds musical scores to his polls or bias rankings and @Jello Biafra refuses to acknowledge or homage the defacto honorary master of horror, Rob Zombie.:lolbron:@cac poster rarely likes any of the same movies that I do, (lol) but he never has a disrespectful tone or resorts to insults or names, I still respect what he has to say and his right to say it. Keeps it interesting. That's weak minded negative dumb shyt is not necessary- keep that in the bushes. We have nice little horror crew built up here - differing opinions or not. :handshake:

Most definitely.

And you know you’re going to need to be prepared in the rob zombie thread