Masters of Horror Face off :Craven or Carpenter? Poll closed.

Whose the best?

• Carpenter

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Craven

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • They ain't fukking wit me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I gotta say Carpenter man. The Thing legitimately creeped me out:wow:Freddy and Jason always had me more:russ::russ:even as a kid:deadmanny:Michael on the other hand :whew::whoa:
Michael is the only horror monster that scared me so much as a kid, I fukking threw up. A man in a mask stalking people in a neighborhood can happen

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Michael is the only horror monster that scared me so much as a kid, I fukking threw up. A man in a mask stalking people in a neighborhood can happen
Exactly for lack of a better term but it's the realism aspect :hubie:Obviously if a person got ran over and shot up as much as Mike did it be a wrap but as a serial killer :merchant:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol.. you threw up off of Michael scaring you :lolbron::deadmanny:, that's how I react to the Exorcist. I watched Michael as a kid too (inappropriate age to watch, but still). I guess from all the movies that I watched with my brothers and what they made me watch at times, I adjusted to the fear factor and scares. I ate all them shytz like they were Scooby snacks :umad:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol.. you threw up off of Michael scaring you :lolbron::deadmanny:, that's how I react to the Exorcist. I watched Michael as a kid too (inappropriate age to watch, but still). I guess from all the movies that I watched with my brothers and what they made me watch at times, I adjusted to the fear factor and scares. I ate all them shytz like they were Scooby snacks :umad:
See im an only child so moms slowly eased me into horror cause she loved it. Absolutely loved it. Still remember her going to see scream when it came out lol. But even then she had a limit on what she’d show me so Halloween was something I wasn’t supposed to see when I did and it just fukked with me. I was done. But I kept going back to it. Wasn’t going to let that movie beat me dammit :jawalrus: