Master P Launches Get Money Video Game - GTA Clone (PS/Xbox/PC/Moblie)

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
lmfao YO HELL NAH...nikka COPY AND PASTED GTA5 AND MAFIA 3 CLIPS YOU OL YUCK MOUF DOWN SOUTH DUMB ASS nikka LOMFAMO GMAP how fukking stupid can you be..fukking idiot OMG!!

If you aint got no actual game play to show, just use a scream of the title of the game you fukking idiot, dont steal footage from gta5 like nobody gonna notice..romeo get yo pops old ass out the board room before he bring down tha carter :snoop:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
But it's all good when cacs and joos do it .... :mjpls:

Man, fukk them too.

I cant stand listening to Master P/No Limit albums with him blatantly ripping of 2Pac, and the worst thing was my brother was a massive No Limit fan when we were younger, shyt would get me heated having to sit there listening to some old bullshyt, I swear looking back on it he was trolling me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, fukk them too.

I cant stand listening to Master P/No Limit albums with him blatantly ripping of 2Pac, and the worst thing was my brother was a massive No Limit fan when we were younger, shyt would get me heated having to sit there listening to some old bullshyt, I swear looking back on it he was trolling me

Ice Cream Man and The Ghetto Trying to kill me >>>>>>>>>>>>>

:umad:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He been stealing all kinds of stuff, but he still the real one. Like he said, rap game for him was to make his money, while yall fav artist get on the stage to take that trophy he was outchea buying anything he wanted.

but this video game shyt right here is flabby as hell, he dont even have a video clip of his gameplay :mjlol: just some broke ass pictures with poor comic book video filter :dead:
it just screams scam

shyt looks like somebody took a free after effects template and slapped some google images on it and called it a trailer:francis:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This shyt looks shady as hell

Also, this will never come out lets be honest
yeah, this game will never ever come out, if it does then the lawsuits will fukkin kill him, this is some embarrassing attempt at making a gta clone like its some 2004 again :dead: This is so embarrassing I am actually intrigued to find out more about this project.

like he has no single footage of the gameplay itself. It's hard to even think of how the development of this game is actually going, if there is anything happening at all. Maybe they are just stealing a video game engine from gta or any open world game and they hoping to make a huge amount of mods to make it seem like its their game? Even their video game cover is a complete ripoff from gta series :dead:

or maybe they will end up making some garbage indie game for mobile phones like this bullshyt?:mjlol: