Master P Launches Get Money Video Game - GTA Clone (PS/Xbox/PC/Moblie)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Day 1 cop
master-p-spin-o.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if he's not gonna be cheap on this like his past endeavors i'll support

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
bytch about how there are no blacks in the game industry

Then shyt on an attempt to get blacks in the game industry

Brehs
Lol defend people who blatantly steal other people's work and claim it as their own brehs

I thought I'd see a low budget 25 to life / Gta clown but we get in here and it's just clips from other games pretending to be his game.

I respect p for starting his own record label but his proclamations about this game are flat out false and this game likely will never be released

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol @ copping this. Hell no, dude stole the concept and video footage. I know y'all dying to support black business but c'mon. Dude been jacking shyt his whole existence. No developer preview nothing. I'm beyond skeptical about this.

:mjlol:

Let's pretend he wasn't gonna build a better black television network that flopped then came back sounding like rick ross tryna sign alley boy and them. Dude is hilarious.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Lol @ copping this. Hell no, dude stole the concept and video footage. I know y'all dying to support black business but c'mon. Dude been jacking shyt his whole existence. No developer preview nothing. I'm beyond skeptical about this.

:mjlol:

Let's pretend he wasn't gonna build a better black television network that flopped then came back sounding like rick ross tryna sign alley boy and them. Dude is hilarious.
:ohhh: