Master P Launches Get Money Video Game - GTA Clone (PS/Xbox/PC/Moblie)

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

speaks on the game at the 13 minute mark

still no real footage though.

wow he is so delusional. He thinks making video games is as easy as selling no limit clothing line products to bunch of fanboys in the 90s and shyt. Is he seriously investing money into this? It's a disaster, no one's going to buy his video game, it's 2016. His best shot is making a small game for mobile phone devices, hire a crew of developers and designers, create some cheesy storyline and let those android users waste their time on this shyt, anything else will be a huge loss of money :dead:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Reminds me of that bootleg san andreas game that had snoop dogg in it.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last don double disk(hologram)dropped me and my boys was:gladbron:(ingoring obvious jacking of cash money).

Then we copped Ps the last don move.:blessed:

Then we saw the original last don movie. :dwillhuh: I shyt you not, he jacked the whole movie. P has no shame.

I'm low key disrespected that he thinks black people are still this stupid.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
The last don double disk(hologram)dropped me and my boys was:gladbron:(ingoring obvious jacking of cash money).

Then we copped Ps the last don move.:blessed:

Then we saw the original last don movie. :dwillhuh: I shyt you not, he jacked the whole movie. P has no shame.

I'm low key disrespected that he thinks black people are still this stupid.

:russ: We need to compile a list of everything he's bitten from the 90's-present

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
True Crime Streets of LA?

It was called fear and respect.
The game was like a san andreas in the early 2000s.
You can see the game trailer on youtube but the game was cancelled as san andreas would have shytted on that game