Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So they are saying this guy is connected to ISIS. I say there are the biggest cowards on the planet besides ghetto fools who rep their block by shooting it up. I'm definitely not on that whole "embrace the gay" bullshyt by any means but this is cowardly. Reason being is because ISIS has beef with the gov't, but never once ATTACKS ANY GOV'T OFFICIAL. What are you accomplishing by shooting regular people who are not in power. If they were targeting crooked politicians and CEO's then I'd say the are making a statement. This shyt right here is just a stupid act.

Logically why not attack the people who continually supports the government that attacks them and their people?
Same logic the US government used in bombing Serbia

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
So they are saying this guy is connected to ISIS. I say there are the biggest cowards on the planet besides ghetto fools who rep their block by shooting it up. I'm definitely not on that whole "embrace the gay" bullshyt by any means but this is cowardly. Reason being is because ISIS has beef with the gov't, but never once ATTACKS ANY GOV'T OFFICIAL. What are you accomplishing by shooting regular people who are not in power. If they were targeting crooked politicians and CEO's then I'd say the are making a statement. This shyt right here is just a stupid act.
1. don't ever believe the fine details the news gives you.

2. all i took from this story was that 50+ people are probably dead, how, why and by whom they died is not definitively known by any of us.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London