Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
it just doesn't sit right with me to deal with edomite women knowing history.

i also feel like they fetishize us i'm not with that.

also, i feel like there's too many women of colour to choose from shiiiiet i fukk with a moabite or elomite before a edomite whore.
All praises, I was close to adding you to my neg list too.

Crisis averted:whew:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
People quick to point the finger at muslims and islam, but pre-9/11, how was shyt? Iraq, syria and Libya were all much better off than when the U.S. decided to meddle in business they had no part in. Who the fukk told the U.S. to invade iraq? Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 nor did it have any weapons of mass destruction. So, where are all those former government officials that should be on trial at the hague for war crimes right now? Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice? They all roaming freely while parents had to bury their kids that served in a war they shudn't have even been apart of. Not only that, hundreds of thousands of people were killed because of it.

ISIS wouldn't exist today if america hadn't invaded iraq. It is a bi-product of "democracy in the middle-east". Its like someone coming into your house and telling you how to live. Would any of ya'll be down with that? No. You'd be miserable as hell and if that same person killed members of your family because of that, you think anyone wouldn't seek retaliation?

why isn't this person being treated in the same light as other murders that have committed mass shootings in america? I'll tell ya'll why. Because he is muslim and because of the time we are living in, it is what makes news and instills fear. Realize that the same media that spews this anti-muslim rhetoric is the same media that marginalizes the black community and often labels them as violent, aggressive, thugs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
People quick to point the finger at muslims and islam, but pre-9/11, how was shyt? Iraq, syria and Libya were all much better off than when the U.S. decided to meddle in business they had no part in. Who the fukk told the U.S. to invade iraq? Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 nor did it have any weapons of mass destruction. So, where are all those former government officials that should be on trial at the hague for war crimes right now? Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice? They all roaming freely while parents had to bury their kids that served in a war they shudn't have even been apart of. Not only that, hundreds of thousands of people were killed because of it.

ISIS wouldn't exist today if america hadn't invaded iraq. It is a bi-product of "democracy in the middle-east". Its like someone coming into your house and telling you how to live. Would any of ya'll be down with that? No. You'd be miserable as hell and if that same person killed members of your family because of that, you think anyone wouldn't seek retaliation?

why isn't this person being treated in the same light as other murders that have committed mass shootings in america? I'll tell ya'll why. Because he is muslim and because of the time we are living in, it is what makes news and instills fear. Realize that the same media that spews this anti-muslim rhetoric is the same media that marginalizes the black community and often labels them as violent, aggressive, thugs.
The Rothschild say run, America runs.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Christians robbed, raped, kidnapped and enslaved Africans.

Christians invaded and bombed Japan, Vietnam and Korea.

Christians murdered, scalped and robbed native Americans of their land.

Christians here in America were responsible for lynching and terrorizing Africans in this country with impunity.

Christians went on murderous crusades all over Europe slaughtering and torturing anyone who wasn't Christian and forced people to convert to Christianity.

Please refute anything that I said :stopitslime:

geez.... das ether :whew: