Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The AR-15 is the most popular rifle on the market and you think they can ban it? It is not happening. If little children getting their poor bodies torn to pieces didn't budge this country to pass gun control laws then it wont after this. Not even the gay lobby can win this one.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The AR-15 is the most popular rifle on the market and you think they can ban it? It is not happening. If little children getting their poor bodies torn to pieces didn't budge this country to pass gun control laws then it wont after this. Not even the gay lobby can win this one.

thats a weapon for war and it shouldnt be on the streets, a weapon like that can easily kill 50-100 people with one shooter in a packed area

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So they are saying this guy is connected to ISIS. I say there are the biggest cowards on the planet besides ghetto fools who rep their block by shooting it up. I'm definitely not on that whole "embrace the gay" bullshyt by any means but this is cowardly. Reason being is because ISIS has beef with the gov't, but never once ATTACKS ANY GOV'T OFFICIAL. What are you accomplishing by shooting regular people who are not in power. If they were targeting crooked politicians and CEO's then I'd say the are making a statement. This shyt right here is just a stupid act.