Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
'Islamic extremist' shoots dead at least 50 at Florida gay club

Mateen also called 911 shortly before the shooting and swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

:usure:

shocked-will-smith.gif

.....YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO

if this shyt is true and they release the recording of the call......

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
when have I made a trump thread last? i made three. But i know how to coli loves to exaggerate so in your mind three trump threads from me equals me making them "every damn week". :mjlol:

some of y'all legit be living on this site...i havent't even been posting that much lately...Ive been on twitter more now and when Im not on twitter Im actually....you know...going outside and being social...hanging out with friends...trying to meet wome. and get laid?

I guess those are all foreign concepts to the whole lot of ya?
Im outside now

Have a good day friend

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
so what you're saying is that muhammad did say that, and thats how he felt about gays. that they should be killed :ehh: i just got the title of the novel wrong

peace be upon that, huh? :scust:

I don't know if he said that. Those stories were collected 200 years after his death and a lot of different schools of thought within Islam differ among the validity of those stories. All I know is that killing gays is not in the Quran which was your original statement. Try again cac.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Twink's telling Tamron the Terrorist reloaded on a hundred, thousand, trillion:usure::damn::bryan: