Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Plenty of people still outright despise fakkits....and not just in third-world countries. Don't let TV/Hollywood fool you

shyt, just look at some of the replies in this thread....

My thing, OK I get it if you don't bang *pause* with gay's, but so much so that you'd shoot as many of them as possible that you never even met before???

Shyt is sad.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You make a Trump thread every damn week :comeon:
when have I made a trump thread last? i made three. But i know how to coli loves to exaggerate so in your mind three trump threads from me equals me making them "every damn week". :mjlol:

some of y'all legit be living on this site...i havent't even been posting that much lately...Ive been on twitter more now and when Im not on twitter Im actually....you know...going outside and being social...hanging out with friends...trying to meet wome. and get laid?

I guess those are all foreign concepts to the whole lot of ya?

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Connection to ISIS means he has a name that seems like he's a Muslim.

Conservative media teaches that that idiocy and fantasy won't get you killed and will most likely result in you being hoisted up as a hero by the cops.

If this is the thing that loses the 'far left' then they were really all that far to the left in the first place.
'Islamic extremist' shoots dead at least 50 at Florida gay club

Mateen also called 911 shortly before the shooting and swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
This was obviously a false flag, the security let this guy into the club with an assault rifle because they were in on it. Wake up you idiots.. At least it was 50 homos killed and not regular heterosexuals who would've left children behind.
:yeshrug: