Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Wonder if the anti-Islam folks on here also hate Malcolm & Muhammad.
Doesn't apply here.

Malcolm and Ali were black first.
They thought of themselves as black first.
They told the world through their actions they were black first.
In the grand scheme of things Islam was an after thought.

Though I don't like Islam, the main problem is these Arab Muslims, they are the ones feeding extremist propaganda to the others of their faith.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is wild that any american born citizen with no criminal record can get radicalized by Isis through the internet and easily purchase weapons legally and carry out attacks like this anywhere in the united states :merchant:
This is where we are. Its scary as fukk.

Tats why I have NO problem with the FBI snatching these dudes up in these islamic neighborhoods.

fukk all that shyt.

They pop off online and then cry about their civil rights.

Beliefs and ideas matter.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if he said that. Those stories were collected 200 years after his death and a lot of different schools of thought within Islam differ among the validity of those stories. All I know is that killing gays is not in the Quran which was your original statement. Try again cac.
Punishment
Almost all sahabas agreed on severe punishments for sodomy. Some agree that they should be burned and stoned, other said they should be thrown from height and then stoned, some said they should just be stoned, but most agreed, their punishment would be death.

:mjlol:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I don't care what y'all say, we need open carry EVERYWHERE. These assault rifles aren't going anywhere any time soon. Even if you do ban them, there are too many currently in circulation. We need to fight back against these Islamic nuts and depressed cacs

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I wonder if the dude who killed Christina was apart of the same terror cell and was going to originally shoot up the concert as well.