Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:rudy::camby: .....the ultimate message in most religious text is inner peace....civility...and love......a$$holes and idiots turn it into outward excuses for hatred and violence.....that's why religion is bad...too much ignorance that derives from it......on both sides of the aisle...

Muhammad had a village of Jews killed for not pledging allegiance to his bytch ass :heh:

religion of peace :blessed:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

abd3029eeff9effe989b9f231b8f6332.jpg

That Bret 'The Hitman' Hart heat.....:wow:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Is this something that we'll remember 10+ years down the road or will it be forgotten in about a week like the Charleston shooting?
After this political season, i think its gets forgotten only because to the greater majority, gay lives don't matter as with black lives don't matter. However, seeing as there seems to be some coordination between plots+ attacks, this could real pretty soon. I know where my investments are about to go into I'll tell you that...

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Neither were warlords...but both MESSAGES have been used to commit mass murder....and the Christian religion is neck deep in blood. And yes European settlers did want land....but they also instilled Christian faith behind thier vindicated beliefs. And yes Aboriginals did live by the millions, Austraila was not
deserted...

Muhammad conquered central Arabia. Do you know nothing about history???
Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
So someone was about to shoot up an LA Gay pride parade too?

Are gay people really on some people's minds that much???

:patrice: in before the "alex jones 'false rainbow flag' operation to gain support for whatever agenda is being pushed" folks move in