Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The "security" at that club is gonna get sued like a MF :wow:

How in the fukk do you let a MF IN THE CLUB packin that much heat :mindblown:

Do they not search or do pat downs :why:

I don't think he walked in like a club goer. He probably came brought guns blazing as soon as he got there..one of the survivors said they only saw bouncers.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quran doesnt mention anything about killing gays. Try again cac
al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did." This is also repeated in three other places.

:ehh:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did." This is also repeated in three other places.

:ehh:

That is not the Quran. Try again cac

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You and people in your camp are completely fukking retarded and i dont mind saying so

Obam is one of the grestest presidents to have ever taken office BUT we wont see it until someone else takes his place to remind us what real incompetency looks like.

This will be the exact same thing that happened with Truman.
so true.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
if you claim to follow the quran, then this shooter was in fact doing gods work. as told to muhammad

:rudy::camby: .....the ultimate message in most religious text is inner peace....civility...and love......a$$holes and idiots turn it into outward excuses for hatred and violence.....that's why religion is bad...too much ignorance that derives from it......on both sides of the aisle...

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
If you hate islam so much then do something about it

instead of just
raw
:mjlol:

I did. I made my girlfriend an apostate :lolbron:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:rudy::camby: .....the ultimate message in most religious text is inner peace....civility...and love......a$$holes and idiots turn it into outward excuses for hatred and violence.....that's why religion is bad...too much ignorance that derives from it......on both sides of the aisle...

Then why did Muhammad wipeout the Jewish tribes of Arabia? Why did Muhammad use the sword to compel Abu Sufyan to become a Muslim?