Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These Muslims generally ramp up the violence during Ramadan. Same shyt is going on in Nigeria. A bunch of new terrorist groups have sprang up and are victimizing people all over Northern Nigeria. They even tried to kill a non muslim man eating his lunch with knives because he was eating during the holy month of Ramadan.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's too bad this piece of shyt got a quick death. Ridiculous. I don't care what people do with their lives, who they date, who gives a fukk.

People saying this will help Trump, not so fast. There will be a STRONG liberal movement, this will be huge and it's also another opportunity to go at stricter gun laws.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Or maybe he was part of them. Unless they have those shirts out for everybody. I want to know his involvement with them, if so..maybe that explains him being so organized and prepared since he had a police background.
There could be a connection but you or anyone can cop an NYPD shirt off Amazon right now. I do agree with you in that he had some type of training just looking at how he was able to hit so many targets. Even with an assualt rifle you need to have some sort of training to do the amount of damage he did. Those terrorist in San Bernardino had the same type of weapons and didn't do half the damage Omar by himself.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are about to attack Muslims throughout America/Canada, hope you guys stay inside.

Canadian cacs are docile and harmless. They may pop shyt like vandalize mosques or bother women with hijabs, but don't got the balls to do anything more. American cacs are a different story though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ever been to a nightclub?

Its straight chaos. you can't even hear someone yelling 10 yards away.

A nightclub is really the perfect venue to get the most victims in a mass shooting.

I know that but you would think especially if it took him a few minutes to get in there and he was already shooting then at least a DJ would know. I don't know, it's just tough to see and imagine 1 guy shooting 100 people. That shyt is crazy

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
its fukking hectic out here man. I had a battle last night not too far from downtown so as i left the venue i seen maaaaaad cop cars going in the opposite direction. get home and find out like 20 people got hit up...wake up to find out 50 dead. shyt is ridiculous. i knew shyt was bad on the westside but fuuuuck.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RcZbimf.jpg
CkwWU-kXAAAd5HA.jpg:thumb

CkwWU-qWsAAvxDz.jpg:thumb

they're saying he was 'on the radar' of police but never investigated
Nypd?

Why ask why