Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Don't bother my friend they( @Endiphrint @mrken12 @Money Mase) and folks like them believe the cac media. The same media that makes black folks look like savages, thugs and idiots. The same media that had Obama call ISIS thugs and Freddie Grey protestors thugs and never seen that connection. The same media that makes cops look like the heroes and can't do no wrong.

These same people will make threads about cac this and cac that but stay following the people they hate. So instead of making their points in this thread, they come in and ridicule, laugh at those who have facts they can't debunk. I've challenge them for a healthy debate and discussion but none have taken the offer. I think they scared to come out their box.

This guys videos are amazing how do you find these.

Russanvids

"Brown Pride i need your help i cant debate cause he is just too good"- Money Mase

You talk about how users get their info from the cac media, but you get your tin foil theories from Russanvids, a cac with tin foil theories:russ:

Oxymoron:russ:

Debate me with your cac media videos, against my tin foil cac media theories, too see which cac is right :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talk about how users get their info from the cac media, but you get your tin foil theories from Russanvids, a cac with tin foil theories:russ:

Oxymoron:russ:

Debate me with your cac media videos, against my tin foil cac media theories, too see which cac is right :mjlol:
Since we cant show you evidence our way, we use your own shyt against you. Its called ETHER. You seem to be ok with oxymoronic things in real life but cry about it here. So im waiting...debunk it. You wont ive proven it time and time again.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Since we cant show you evidence our way, we use your own shyt against you. Its called ETHER. You seem to be ok with oxymoronic things in real life but cry about it here. So im waiting...debunk it. You wont ive proven it time and time again.

LoL you quoted me @ 4 am talking some cac media shyt, that's a loser lol. Ether you can't ether me with tin foil theories that have not been proven valid lol, second you can ether me because I don't give a fukk about this shooting lol. You can't ether somebody who does not care, especially with tin foil theories from.

Also posting videos with only 200 views is not proving a point, it just shows that nobody believes that shyt lol.

You are pretty entertaining, you really have me laughing at you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LoL you quoted me @ 4 am talking some cac media shyt, that's a loser lol. Ether you can't ether me with tin foil theories that have not been proven valid lol, second you can ether me because I don't give a fukk about this shooting. You can't ether somebody who does not care, especially with tin foil theories from.

Also posting videos with only 500 views is not proving a point, it just shows that nobody believes that shyt lol.

You are pretty entertaining, you really have me laughing at you.
1. I never @ you at 4am. Another lie. 2. Insulting me proves nothing . 3. You dont care about the shooting but investing so much time and energy in this thread about the shooting. 4. So very little views means the info is irrelevant? 5. You are laughing...good enjoy it because you proven you cant debunk the facts.
resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir-d41d8c.jpg

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
1. I never @ you at 4am. Another lie. 2. Insulting me proves nothing . 3. You dont care about the shooting but investing so much time and energy in this thread about the shooting. 4. So very little views means the info is irrelevant? 5. You are laughing...good enjoy it because you proven you cant debunk the facts.
resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir-d41d8c.jpg
41YVWVYTEYL.jpg

:laugh: