Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
shyt is crazy with these stories from inside the club coming in:

The gunman laughed as he killed people, a family friend of a clubgoer has claimed to my colleague Richard Luscombe, reporting from Orlando.

Orlando gunman Omar Mateen laughed as he murdered victims hiding in a bathroom stall with an assault rifle, a pastor who is friends with one of the survivors claimed Monday.

“He was laughing frantically,” said Deyni Ventura, “as he was spraying people with his gun.” Ventura is a pastor in nearby Sanford and a friend of the mother of the clubgoer, whom she would identify only as Norman, out of respect for the family’s privacy.

“Norman received four gunshot wounds to his back he survived, and he should be released from the hospital today or tomorrow,” added Ventura, speaking to reporters outside the family assistance center close to the Pulse nightclub.

“He was in a bathroom stall with 30 other people, and those 30 other people are deceased. He is the only one that lived,” she added.

Ventura said she spoke to Norman and his mother Vanessa at the Orlando Regional Medical Center earlier Monday, and said the 26 year old, who was at the club with friends celebrating his birthday, described the nightmare scene unfolding inside.

When he laughed he took his gun and sprayed under the bathroom stall and on top of the bathroom stall, so then the bodies started collapsing and blood was going everywhere in the handicapped stall, 30 people squished in there getting shot,” she said. “He was laughing like he was making fun of the victims.

3060.jpg

Deyni Ventura. Photograph: Richard Luscombe
“Then Norman had to climb over the bodies to try to climb on top. He said it was just horrific. While he was getting shot he felt the shots coming into his skin, he felt the warmth of it and he thought he was going to die.”

Ventura said when Norman, who is Puerto Rican, crawled out to safety through the a hole in the wall knocked out by police, he was faced with armed officers who began shooting around him.

“He said, ‘I’m not the shooter, I’m a victim, I’m a victim’ and he put his hands up in the air and then they went to him,” Ventura said.

“He said must have some protection system, how did all the people around him die and he was the only one who survived this bathroom stall? He told his friends to leave but they were scared.

“One of his best friends was a girl, another best friend was a male, and he had to climb over both their bodies to get to safety.”

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

The gunman laughed as he killed people, a family friend of a clubgoer has claimed to my colleague Richard Luscombe, reporting from Orlando.

Orlando gunman Omar Mateen laughed as he murdered victims hiding in a bathroom stall with an assault rifle, a pastor who is friends with one of the survivors claimed Monday.

“He was laughing frantically,” said Deyni Ventura, “as he was spraying people with his gun.” Ventura is a pastor in nearby Sanford and a friend of the mother of the clubgoer, whom she would identify only as Norman, out of respect for the family’s privacy.

“Norman received four gunshot wounds to his back he survived, and he should be released from the hospital today or tomorrow,” added Ventura, speaking to reporters outside the family assistance center close to the Pulse nightclub.

“He was in a bathroom stall with 30 other people, and those 30 other people are deceased. He is the only one that lived,” she added.

Ventura said she spoke to Norman and his mother Vanessa at the Orlando Regional Medical Center earlier Monday, and said the 26 year old, who was at the club with friends celebrating his birthday, described the nightmare scene unfolding inside.

When he laughed he took his gun and sprayed under the bathroom stall and on top of the bathroom stall, so then the bodies started collapsing and blood was going everywhere in the handicapped stall, 30 people squished in there getting shot,” she said. “He was laughing like he was making fun of the victims.

3060.jpg

“Then Norman had to climb over the bodies to try to climb on top. He said it was just horrific. While he was getting shot he felt the shots coming into his skin, he felt the warmth of it and he thought he was going to die.”

Ventura said when Norman, who is Puerto Rican, crawled out to safety through the a hole in the wall knocked out by police, he was faced with armed officers who began shooting around him.

“He said, ‘I’m not the shooter, I’m a victim, I’m a victim’ and he put his hands up in the air and then they went to him,” Ventura said.

“He said must have some protection system, how did all the people around him die and he was the only one who survived this bathroom stall? He told his friends to leave but they were scared.

“One of his best friends was a girl, another best friend was a male, and he had to climb over both their bodies to get to safety.”
:damn:

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Witness says Orlando shooter said "who here is black, i don't have an issue with the blacks"
A man who was trapped inside of the gay nightclub in Orlando where Omar Mateen massacred 49 people Sunday morning says that the ISIS-inspired terrorist selected victims based on their race.
The witness, who played dead for three hours during the attack, told ABC Newsthat Mateen spared black club patrons.
“Are you guys black?” the man said Mateen, an American-born Muslim of Afghan descent, asked as he made his way through Pulse, Orlando’s largest gay club.
“I don’t have an issue with the blacks,” the 29-year-old killer said, according to the witness.

Here is the video, I don't know how to embed

Read more:http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/ni...#ixzz4BUp8sqEB

other reports said he was super racist rants against blacks, so idk maybe he became less racist leading up the shooting

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

3060.jpg

Jesus Christ

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

:damn: This girls snapchat from inside when the shooting starts.

I have fired a few guns, never been in a situation where I've had to use one and never seen people get shot like they've been describing. Watching your friends die right in front of you at the hands of another person has got be one of the most traumatizing things to see.........

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Witness says Orlando shooter said "who here is black, i don't have an issue with the blacks"
A man who was trapped inside of the gay nightclub in Orlando where Omar Mateen massacred 49 people Sunday morning says that the ISIS-inspired terrorist selected victims based on their race.
The witness, who played dead for three hours during the attack, told ABC Newsthat Mateen spared black club patrons.
“Are you guys black?” the man said Mateen, an American-born Muslim of Afghan descent, asked as he made his way through Pulse, Orlando’s largest gay club.
“I don’t have an issue with the blacks,” the 29-year-old killer said, according to the witness.

sometimes folks racial background can be ambiguous, so I'm not saying this guy is lying. Just hard to believe the shooter wouldn't be able to make his own determination about who is black

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

other reports said he was super racist rants against blacks, so idk maybe he became less racist leading up the shooting

Gonna need to see someone black back that story up.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
sometimes folks racial background can be ambiguous, so I'm not saying this guy is lying. Just hard to believe the shooter wouldn't be able to make his own determination about who is black

If true my guess , he wanted to differentiate between AAs and Afro Latinos

the shooter chose to show up on Latin night for a reason

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I don't believe that story at all. It reminds me of the Columbine shooting when people claimed the shooters would ask people if they were religious before shooting them. It turned out that it wasn't true.

Let's not derail this thread even more. :wtb: