Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I find it telling that all media is standing in solidarity on this. But when a church full of innocent black people were shot up, everyone ignored that.

Homie when that church got shot up, that shyt was a huge story. Who ignored it? I dont do shyt but watch the news all day at work that story was covered heavy

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
It's gotten worse.

A lot of these comments are particularly vile.

Owners of this site are gonna have to reign some of that stuff in or we are gonna have a full blown hate site soon

:manny: There are a lot of monsters here dude.

Hatemongers and fascists come in all shapes and colors.

@cook and @Brooklynzson need to reign in this madness asap.

Its truly disgusting to see supposed "blacks men" speak such evil :beli:
Report them posts if you come across any if you don't already do so. nikkas need to keep that wild shyt to themselves. Some clown was really on here last night talkin about some plan he had or some bullshyt :what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Report them posts if you come across any if you don't already do so. nikkas need to keep that wild shyt to themselves. Some clown was really on here last night talkin about some plan he had or some bullshyt :what:
I usualy don't, but I will if Yall are gonna crack down on those people.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

To be honest, they need to lay down the ban hammer in this thread. Too many clowns need to take a hike.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If ISIS was smart, they would seen more ilof their evil soldiers into security. Get guns and won't look suspicious.