Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love it. Alex Jones is basically running for the Executive Office. :mjlol: if it weren't so :snoop:

Hillary Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism' - CNNPolitics.com

In a separate interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends," also on Monday, Trump continued to criticize the Obama administration's anti-terror efforts and even hinted at some hidden motivation for Obama.
"We're led by a man who is very -- look, we're led by a man that either is not tough not smart, or he's got something else in mind. And the something else in mind, you know, people can't believe it. People cannot believe, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and he can't even mention the words radical Islamic terrorism. There's something going on. It's inconceivable. There's something going on," he said.

Daps
:russell: between this and your irrational hatred for rosario dawson, it sounds like you've got an "issue" youre struggling with

You know what, I can admit I may have made a mistake in saying what I said about the rabid muslim. But I will NEVER apologize for my righteous hatred for that gilla monster faced whore. And he failure was put onto a worldwide screen when her new white daddy Bernie got tossed out of the election. Well who didn't see that coming........ obviously this dumb bed wench, Hah -ha! I mean that guy was even older than Ronald Reagan when he ran for President and lets face it with C-Lister mongrel whore Dawson as his main surrogate he didn't stand much of a chance not when Hillary had the big guns and A-Listers on her side. The only reason Sanders took her on was because the dessperate troll is trying to Brown-nose her way to Washington D.C. and spread that stench box for the ticket..... after the article done by Norleen Malone saying what a mega bore she is. I bet you 1000 dollars she will never mention this man's name again since she can no longer get any youtube views from getting arrested for screaming her massa's name out too loud

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand her but it's good to see Clinton calling it what it is. Really good performance from her.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Obama is so fukking annoying I'm just counting down the days this clown leaves office. We have a spineless weak coward leading us at a time when we need the opposite. Then the alternative is Trump or Clinton. :snoop: This country is so fukked. :scust:

:camby:

u sound like the typical stupid cac FOXnews conservative

da fukk could any president do to stop a crazy lone wolf

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

u sound like the typical stupid cac FOXnews conservative

da fukk could any president do to stop a crazy lone wolf
he can say the words "islamic terrorism". would it stop this attack? no, but addressing it is a step. arguably the first step

his reluctance to do so is PC, liberal cowardice

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know what, I can admit I may have made a mistake in saying what I said about the rabid muslim. But I will NEVER apologize for my righteous hatred for that gilla monster faced whore. And he failure was put onto a worldwide screen when her new white daddy Bernie got tossed out of the election. Well who didn't see that coming........ obviously this dumb bed wench, Hah -ha! I mean that guy was even older than Ronald Reagan when he ran for President and lets face it with C-Lister mongrel whore Dawson as his main surrogate he didn't stand much of a chance not when Hillary had the big guns and A-Listers on her side. The only reason Sanders took her on was because the dessperate troll is trying to Brown-nose her way to Washington D.C. and spread that stench box for the ticket..... after the article done by Norleen Malone saying what a mega bore she is. I bet you 1000 dollars she will never mention this man's name again since she can no longer get any youtube views from getting arrested for screaming her massa's name out too loud

:mjlol: Sheesh breh. It's that serious?