Reppin
DFW
After what they did to ME3...

giphy.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It said removed from time and space from the original trilogy. You dont know if there are humans living in another galaxy anyways nikka. Maybe we were plopped around the universe by some highly advanced race just because they wanted to see what would happen. Every time you touch yourself and wipe your jizzum into the carpet, theyre watching

:deadmanny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The original trilogy wasn't bad. I just wish my choices had actually meant something in the end. The same ending in three different colors isn't mutiple endings. Part 3 was incredible too. It's a shame they failed to deliver on the promise of multiple endings and the story significantly change according to your choices.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
So nobody is bothered by the premise that humanity is in another fukking Galaxy? Intergalactic travel is absurd. Especially when the milky way has barely been touched in the original trilogy
This :snoop: the premise is so stupid, if the gameplay is fine is all good though

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This was the best decision they could have made. ME3's ending would have had too many possiblies to make a direct sequel and prequels suck. Its allows ME's canon to remind up to the player without have to retcon anything.

Also if I remember correctly in me2 we find out there was a space colony that got lost in space on one of those annoying mining missions.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
After 2 and 3, a nikka trying to stay low key till they release some gameplay footage and extensive skill tree and armor customization. I give no shyts about the Horde mode in any game. With ME, I just want a Mako (Its back baby!) and no ammo(heat sinks), the latter sounds like I want to cheat, but if you've played ME1 you've read that journal entry and realize how truly awesome having no "ammo" in the purest sense was awesome. They need to bring back overheating, and the actual RPG-feel it lost after 1.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
And you'lll know nothing about the plight of the humans and other races who lived through the reapers?!?!?! So why call it mass effect 4??!!? :dahell:

Somehow I'm going to assume that this is a reboot, no enkindlers (Protheans), but remnants who did the same thing. It sounds like a hard reboot. I warned a lot of people interested to wait for the Let's Plays on youtube, because if EA is behind it, you can bet its gonna be the rape over, it was before.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
for me they answered the geth/quarians thing, either you kill all the geth or you kill all the quarians

one more thing, EA can brag about a world 4X the size of Mass Effect 4 when all that world was "go to this stage, then go to that stage" there wasn't much exploring beyond that