hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as I know it won't be called "Mass Effect 4".

Fred.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the Mass Effect but the probelm is that I'm on PS4 and all of my games were on 360 so I guess it won't bring my profile back :mjcry:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I really don't want to play as a human, all those races, and you we still get stuck from the perspective of a human. And I'd like some story mode Co-op action, it made no sense in the last games why you could have co-op

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Love the Mass Effect but the probelm is that I'm on PS4 and all of my games were on 360 so I guess it won't bring my profile back :mjcry:
doesn't matter cause this game is going like the other games didn't exist

or as they put it "removed by time and space from the Mass Effect “Commander Shepard” trilogy and its ending" :mjlol:

nice way to say... we want the money from using the name, but ignore everything we put out before :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt because Casey Hudson, the guy that (supposedly single-handedly) fukked up the "ME3" ending left the company. So they had two options: continue to try and salvage something out of that train wreck, which they've already attempted with :ld: results (the Extended Cut) or just act like it never happened.

They're going with the latter. Which is ok but at some point I hope they realize they're going to have to re-visit the events of the original trilogy, and Commander Shepard.

Fred.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The original ending to Mass Effect 3 (Before Bioware changed it due to public outcry) was complete garbage. Overall, all 3 games were dope and the gameplay got progressively better, but the harsh reality that none of your choices really mattered at the end of everything left a horrible taste in people's mouths. I loved the story and the gameplay, but the choices really held no serious weight, and that was one of the major selling points of the franchise.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im hyped for this, but im definitely one of the few who didn't mind the ende of ME3. Thats still one of the best Trilogys ever

ray-j-stare-vh1-for-the-love-of-ray-j.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So nobody is bothered by the premise that humanity is in another fukking Galaxy? Intergalactic travel is absurd. Especially when the milky way has barely been touched in the original trilogy

they just said fukk it, lets start fresh in ANOTHER DAMN GALAXY.... forget about the players wanting to know about sheppard, liara, wrex and garrus, and tuchunka, the asari homeworld and what happened AFTER the reaper war and what happened to the GETH and the quarians on their homeplanet... Forget about wanting to know about the outcome in a sequel titled MASS EFFECT 4 but..... not really mass effect 4....

:mjlol: and people will still buy a whole new trilogy and have the creators tell them....... their choices dont matter in the end... :russ: :umad: we ran your pockets for $180 plus DLC....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So nobody is bothered by the premise that humanity is in another fukking Galaxy? Intergalactic travel is absurd. Especially when the milky way has barely been touched in the original trilogy
It said removed from time and space from the original trilogy. You dont know if there are humans living in another galaxy anyways nikka. Maybe we were plopped around the universe by some highly advanced race just because they wanted to see what would happen. Every time you touch yourself and wipe your jizzum into the carpet, theyre watching