Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I need ragdoll physics and spectacles i a way that showcase elite gaming.

Therefore i get in close then give them that shotty, biotic work and mellee stab.

fukk all that hiding behind rocks a football field away shooting people behind cover.

My biotics make nikkass run for cover then get under they covers.
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
do not spend your money on this bullshyt.
if i could break a bioware employee's jaw
right now i fukkin would.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I copped the super deluxe.
do you really wanna go down this road arron?
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg
Names Darren though

To your question though, Not really.

But whats that gamertag though, still, since we love names so much.

Cuz i think u casual

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Anyone peeped Liam talkin to a blonde haired thot the moment you get into the space station :mjlol:
I peeped that. I was like to my boy Liam ain't waste no time, he about to smash something the first night on the station. :russ:

The fire fights and skirmishes seeming real short on normal. I might have to up it to insanity my first playthrough. I pretty much just freeze everything and hit them with overload.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Only glitch I had was for one mission I failed the puzzel twice and it literally wont open up the console.

I stopped giving a care then saved in a defferent slot so I can go to bed and get up at 2am.

Game was fun, getting the hang of it. Learned how to skip certain cut scenes, flirted with every chick on the ship (and Liams gay ass by accident:stopitslime:) etc.

Looking forward to actually setting up a settlement, new creatures, new terrains, and multiplayer

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I can't lie..im on Eos and I just met Peebee......the animations and bugs are annoying (music dropping, Ryder speaking but his dialogue was muted once) but it feels good to be exploring space :noah:

The combat is fun but it's so fast paced it's hard to see enemies and shyt. Cover system is ass cheeks.

I'm gonna do these side missions before I finish the main quest of activating those two glyphs.