Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Good thing I save a lot. A save got corrupted when I got killed during a dialogue with someone :whew:

Went back to Eos to do some side missions and met someone that had me :krs:
I have to start separating my saves:patrice:
I always save on the same slot:patrice:
I'm playing with fire:patrice:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For those who participated in the Andromeda Initiative here's where you find the exclusive items
Where to find Platinum Nomad Skin

The flashy skin for your off-road vehicle is a reward for simply signing up to the Andromeda Initiative newsletter. After you start playing, wait until you reach Eos. Go to your personal quarters on the Tempest, and look for the skin next to the email terminal. You need to be online in order to get it, though.
platinum-nomad-skin-me-andromeda.jpg

How to get Pathfinder Helmet in ME: Andromeda

The helmet is another reward. In order to get it, you’ll need to sign up to the newsletter and watch all 6 training videos. We don’t know how skipping through them affects the prize unlock, so just soldier through and watch them in their entirety. Once you’re done, you’ll find it in your bedroom aboard the Tempest, after you reach Eos. Make sure you’re connected to the internet before trying to pick it up
pathfinder-helmet-mass-effect-andromeda.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Been mining and working on my research/development shyt and got my loadout lookin nice with all tier 3 gear at level 15. Pathfinder scout armor (like the one on the cover), mattock AR, Disciple shotgun, & Omni blade w/ overcharge, incinerate, and barricade/Omni grenade as my powers

I've re-speced my character about 4 times already (didn't realize it costs more after each time) and while I was hellbent on being a vanguard type cuz I play pretty aggressive in combat, I just didn't really use biotics like that, and since most of my point are allocated in combat and tech , my profile for the infiltrator was actually my highest one, despite that typically being more of a sniper class. I'm riding with that for the time being cuz the bonuses are too good to pass up compared to what I get with the other profiles. I'm still the "shoot you from midrange while I move to shotgun you in the face" type tho, lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liam is trash. He's getting benched. Cora handles herself well but Liam somehow always ends up down on the ground waiting for me to revive him. I got the full party now so others can audition for my third. Cora will remain my #2.
liam is awful, i tried to rock with him, i really did. right now im rocking with drack and the turian.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just played the first mission up to pathfinder

:whew:

Lil things bugged me but not enough to bytch. Beginning story was fuego (because I made myself a dikk to N7 until that final scene) and the graphics are literally insane

The leveling system seems a lil different (i needed some firepower at the beginning) and my dude is weak af but I'm gonna say I didnt pur it down pass hour or so.

I also died a couple times:dame:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been mining and working on my research/development shyt and got my loadout lookin nice with all tier 3 gear at level 15. Pathfinder scout armor (like the one on the cover), mattock AR, Disciple shotgun, & Omni blade w/ overcharge, incinerate, and barricade/Omni grenade as my powers

I've re-speced my character about 4 times already (didn't realize it costs more after each time) and while I was hellbent on being a vanguard type cuz I play pretty aggressive in combat, I just didn't really use biotics like that, and since most of my point are allocated in combat and tech , my profile for the infiltrator was actually my highest one, despite that typically being more of a sniper class. I'm riding with that for the time being cuz the bonuses are too good to pass up compared to what I get with the other profiles. I'm still the "shoot you from midrange while I move to shotgun you in the face" type tho, lol
Biotic gang over here. Throw yall nikkas into the sunet

llt23

All Star
Daps
Aight so I am enjoying the game but I ran into two serious issues.

While on a planet doing a sidequest, I had to fight one of those big monsters they teased in one of those combat trailers.....along with many other enemies. And the FPS went to absolute shyt. I was playing in serious slow motion. This is on PS4. Im guessing its because the whole planet is loaded plus a massive amount of enemies. This is not a good look.

Later I went and hit fast travel on the same planet to hit up another sidequest, and after it loaded I was at the main menu somehow....and not only that but I couldnt do anything....the game froze. I just turned my PS4 off at that point, Ill see later if I lost progress or I got an auto save. :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Biotic gang over here. Throw yall nikkas into the sunet

I wanted to have more biotic powers cuz they're badass, and i really like the biotic jump with the vanguard profile but I'm pretty lethal with that overload/incinerate combo. Like I said I've re-speced my points 4 times tryna figure out my best playstyle & I guess I'm just more of a tech guy:manny: Will probably spend enough points down the line to get shockwave, singularity and/or barrier and just keep those on deck for whenever I need em

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wanted to have more biotic powers cuz they're badass, and i really like the biotic jump with the vanguard profile but I'm pretty lethal with that overload/incinerate combo. Like I said I've re-speced my points 4 times tryna figure out my best playstyle & I guess I'm just more of a tech guy:manny: Will probably spend enough points down the line to get shockwave, singularity and/or barrier and just keep those on deck for whenever I need em
I need ragdoll physics and spectacles i a way that showcase elite gaming.

Therefore i get in close then give them that shotty, biotic work and mellee stab.

fukk all that hiding behind rocks a football field away shooting people behind cover.

My biotics make nikkass run for cover then get under they covers.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aight so I am enjoying the game but I ran into two serious issues.

While on a planet doing a sidequest, I had to fight one of those big monsters they teased in one of those combat trailers.....along with many other enemies. And the FPS went to absolute shyt. I was playing in serious slow motion. This is on PS4. Im guessing its because the whole planet is loaded plus a massive amount of enemies. This is not a good look.

Later I went and hit fast travel on the same planet to hit up another sidequest, and after it loaded I was at the main menu somehow....and not only that but I couldnt do anything....the game froze. I just turned my PS4 off at that point, Ill see later if I lost progress or I got an auto save. :francis:
U got a pro?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Regular PS4. Just putting it out there for whoever else is on the same boat as me. I hope that slowdown shyt doesnt happen again later but I dunno....This isnt that deep into the game :francis: