Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Poor clowns anticipate so much they have nothing else to do but address their fears.

By Sunday thread gonna be on track talking about quests and sharing gameplay videos and some clown will be tryin to get attention tellin us why he didnt buy it or why hes not havin fun but played more hours then everylne else in the thread.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont know/havent seen what cats are saying about the game, dont care...will be picking it up tomorrow and starting my exploring....my me3 co-op people are ready to go too...we gonna get it in....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Who

And why?

An insider that's been hyping up the game. He got accused of shilling for EA got to the point where all the negativity got to him and he decided to leave. The official review thread got closed and remade when some members started shytting on his name. :deadrose:.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Wasn't expecting reviews to be this harsh. :picard: I thought the game would get a grace period of people saying the game was amazing before they came down of the high of a new Bioware RPG. Folks had their knives out from the beginning. :damn:

Aw well... Persona 5 dropping in a few weeks. :sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea this crap doesnt conpare to mass effect at all. :huhldup:

Man I wish I would play some moist shyt like this :mjlol: Turn based too? :camby:

Weaboi save your dikk beaters already know what you going to say Blah blah COD blah blah ignorant non evolved street nikka who don't appreciate anything outside bro gaming blah blah ubisoft:mad: