Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I don't think he intended this to be as funny as it was.

Still getting this game although now I feel like a fool wasting a vacation day on this. Guess I'll take my dog to the vet.

Theres one scene where the characters fabric is blowing in the wind.....but theres no wind.....

<turns this bullshyt off>

Let clowns think for you bruhs.
U nuggas are embarrassing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why are people comparing Persona with this? Clearly different strokes. P5 ain't going to scratch that sci-fi TPS itch.

With that being said Persona 5 is a masterpiece having almost finished it. It's so good imo that I have no issues buying it again in a couple of weeks even though I already own a digital JP copy.
Yea this crap doesnt conpare to mass effect at all. :huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking back on it the signs were always there. The game was never really shown in detail at any E3 despite being in development for 5 years. The first real look at it was Dec 2016 at the Game Awards and the the second trailer was at the end of January for a game that releasing in 2 months. So really they kept this game heavily under wraps until 3 months before release. There's no way they don't hype up a game inside of 5 years until about 3 months out unless there are problems.
Some of you brehs are so fukking weird

"I said all along this game was going to disappoint. Gameplay looks stale. Animations and overall presentation feels off. Reviewers are trashing it."

"I'm still taking off work to cop this at full retail price" :skip:
Vacation was scheduled a while ago it's locked in now so fukk it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are people comparing Persona with this? Clearly different strokes. P5 ain't going to scratch that sci-fi TPS itch.

With that being said Persona 5 is a masterpiece having almost finished it. It's so good imo that I have no issues buying it again in a couple of weeks even though I already own a digital JP copy.
Aint P5 kinda of sci fi'ish? "kinda"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Looking back on it the signs were always there. The game was never really shown in detail at any E3 despite being in development for 5 years. The first real look at it was Dec 2016 at the Game Awards and the the second trailer was at the end of January for a game that releasing in 2 months. So really they kept this game heavily under wraps until 3 months before release. There's no way they don't hype up a game inside of 5 years until about 3 months out unless there are problems.

Game is enjoyable but i see these white boys already got in your head so youll be parroting all their criticism as you dump 100 hours of your life into the game

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

They should have just delayed it to mid spring or early summer and ironed it out more but I guess EA wanted something for Q1.