666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Say brehs i tool advantage of the buy 2 get one free from target and wanted to get this but the sale is gonna end before this comes out. So i copped for honor as the free game, its still brand new and un opened how can i go about trading it in for ME: andrommeda once it comes out? Can i go to walmart and tell them i lost the ticket but i want to exchange it for another game since they will be the same retail price?

Advice
Return to target for store credit and then buy mass effect....or exchange it

Why go to Wal-Mart:heh:

Or just get BB gamers club unlocked so you don't even got to do shyt like that :heh:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:snoop: Now they giving us too much...

It's been hard to wait this lil week in a half :damn:

I can't believe there are still people checking in all the release videos.

Your experience of the game is going to be watered down with all these in-depth anaylsises of every little trinket. Also spoilers being obviously shown.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

Your experience of the game is going to be watered down with all these in-depth anaylsises of every little trinket. Also spoilers being obviously shown.
Truth lol

people be seeking So much info ruining shyt lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

There not to intrusive. I was stuck in the house--snow day--Sat. and broke down and watched a few.

It's really good to tell you what to expect.

I know I'm gonna have fun for the rest of the spring, summer and fall with this thang...:jbtable:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Don't watch the Launch Trailer.

That had so many damn spoilers in it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Any news on how long the game is?

Mass Effect 3 was like 35-40 hours between main story and extras. I hope Andromeda is even longer :noah:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Any news on how long the game is?

Mass Effect 3 was like 35-40 hours between main story and extras. I hope Andromeda is even longer :noah:
It can reach up to 100 hours if you do all of the side content. And most of the side content , including loyalty missions are available after you beat the main story.